Not receiving bought camo: came here because I can't open support ticket...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by badname02, Dec 13, 2012.

1. badname02

Good morning everybody. I hate to come over here and complain about something but I have no other choice: I wanted to open a support ticket because I bought some Urban Armor (infantry) camouflage for my NC character on Miller (SexySmurf) but I haven't received anything yet and can't open a support ticket... As soon as I get to the support page I have to login and it won't let me, says my username\password is wrong, which it clearly isn't as I'm posting right here right now...

Any ideas? I'd love to open a normal ticket in-game and just wait for the issue to be solved: I'm in no rush. But not being able to open a ticket is quite annoying =p
  2. Rituel

Same problem in game.
    My support ticket has been answered:

3. Retool

Had problems with the support page also in chrome and explorer. Getting the not accepted login and other times loop error. Or with explorer going no-were (likely the loop but without stopping like chrome).
    I managed to make a ticket now with firefox.

This is also an issue that effected all/most after the patch, so hopefully they will do something about it.

I'd also like to say it is terrible that the support page can not currently function with chrome and explorer (creating tickets).