[BUG] not getting weekend bonus ! at all .. member + heroic = weekend no bonus

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, May 25, 2013.

1. siiix

i have both heroic boost and im a member, and i do not get the weekend bonus at all

not only the numbers dont show any different but i can tell when i drop ammo i get the same amount as usual
  2. LT_Latency

damn you got owned, I am glad i didn't use a booster if it caps out. They need to tell people these things.
  3. HLM

I'm using the Alpha Squad boost as well as the loyal member thing, and it looks like I'm not getting the extra XP either.
    Maybe they're just not supposed to stack? It would be nice to know either way.
  4. Pikachu

I'm sure getting it. :D Gold member + XP boost. Get 300 for a normal kill and 2000 for demolishing a sunderer with C4. :D Every repair tick gives 50.
    • Up x 1
  5. RX530SS

!@#$%^&Y I'm out of town this weekend!:mad:
  6. Benton!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Joram

Alpha squad plus the free month subscription is working for me with the double xp weekend.
  8. TheArchetype

Same here, working fine.
  9. siiix

it was working for a bit, it was actually working for me when people complained that it stoped working after the last mini patch, then it got fixed for most people and it stoped working for me .. its screwed up , i hope it wont be like that every bonus weekend :)

QUESTION to the people who have both membership + boost .. what is it displaying for bonus as % ?

if i'm in an event or on a continent it goes as high as 150%, but no event , and no population bonus it goes as low as 90% .. and that is what i usually get

you guys ever see a higher number then 160% ? because i have not once saw that

the short time it was working this weekend i got 140% instead of 90%, but never saw it higher, as i only played a few minutes then, then i came back and the bonus was gone :(
    theoretically 100% membership+boost + 50% weekend + 20% event + 50% population bonus , it could be as high as 220%
  10. xmajorcrabsx

Hahaha ya I know that feel. The one weekend that I am busy and it has to be double xp.
  11. Van Dax

working fine for me 400xp per kill.
    • Up x 1
  12. FattyMcGee

There is no bonus. The double XP applies to the base XP it just means the rewards for everything have been doubled.

So your normal bonuses(heroic/member) are being applied normally and all the XP rewards in game have been doubled that's why your XP % hasn't changed but the XP you are receiving has doubled.
  13. f0d

your % xp doesnt change in the UI - or to put it another way the people without any boosters at all have 0% in the UI but they still get double XP

the UI doesnt reflect the bonus points you get on double xp days (never did)
  14. Pikachu

[IMG]