Nordic Assault [NA] - UK & Scandinavian Outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Nubs, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Nubs

Looking for a few new members to help grow our outfit..

Who are we?
    Founded on launch day for planetside 1 back in 2003 from a completely random 10 man squad. Originally misspelt as Nordic Assualt, SOE were eventually able to get our outfit name corrected, about the time we started to get organised. We grew into what I guess would be termed an "air assault" outfit. We lived in galaxy's. Despite the name, we are a mix of nationalities and all speak English.

What do we do?
    At the moment we are still really learning what is effective. We used to base ourselves on running a regular 10 man squad in PS1. That was enough to make a difference wherever you went, but in PS2 it doesnt have the same impact. So now we want to grow to running at least two squads a night. We spend a lot of time in PS2 running organised vanguard/sunderer teams and have found it an effective way to have fun and be effective with relatively small numbers. We also do galaxy work still, but we need more numbers to make that work which is where you come in.

Whats different about us?
    We have a mixture of approach to how we play the game. We know when to have fun and muck about and when not to. If we have an outfit squad online and are in the mood for ops, then we move fast and with strong discipline. Our PS1 special ops roots are still there and we could hotdrop a hotly contested tower, grind our way down it, hack it to us and be back on the galaxy moving to the next target before the enemy knew what hit them. There are times where we held a tech plant generator so long that every single squad member was out of ammo and having to flail around with knives .. and we stuffed our maxes with spare ammo as well.

We got good at this small unit stuff by recruiting people from all gaming backgrounds and all play styles. We had guys who were handy with the guns, but they were actually a minority. It was the support orientated players that truely made us flow and I believe we had the best galaxy pilots and most focused support strategy of any outfit we ever encountered.

Sometimes the best compliments come from your enemies. A well known vanu player once said of us "Nordic Assault; I don't know much about them, but what I do know is that in the middle of a hot base fight I will see an NC galaxy fly over and then moments later our tower turns blue."

We have good links with a number of other NC outfits and will be doing joint ops with them from time to time.

So if you are interested in joining an outfit that knows how to have fun and how to get things done in equal measure, then please give us a thought. You can contact me (Nubs), Dibz, Kabbie, GWA, Jacksiebloke, Spamvaliant, GKsmoov, SakuC, Kanahan, Masterflash or Soho in game to talk about squadding up with us.
  2. GKsmoov

I'm not going to bump this..............wait
  3. KodiacVX

...one of these days I'm going to succeed in hunting you down in-game! ;¬)
  4. Nubs

Hey Kods, been a while :)

Tonight would be a good night to track us down ;)