Noob question : how do I make my own decal?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NotziMad, Apr 5, 2020.

1. NotziMad

After 7 or 8 years of playing this game, that"s never something I cared about, but now I'm thinking about it :)

If you don't know what I mean, this is what I mean :

When you choose a decal (symbol like a badge or sticker that you can "stick" on your vehicles and infantry), some of them are "created by" so and son.

I'm guessing those are player made? How do I make my own? :)
  2. BrbImAFK

I don't think you can at the moment. IIRC, most of these were done through the Player Studio program (which was only open to Americans I think), and which is currently closed down. Even if I'm wrong, it still requires going through the dev team and (given your signature) I'm not convinced your chances are all that good! :rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

Some players on Cobalt have made decals before. I think FelixTheLion is one. You can always consider contacting them if you're interested.
    • Up x 1
  4. NotziMad

haha :)

although, even though Rogue Games is part of DBG, that sig is targeted at the devs that worked on PS2 before RG. It might be mostly the same people, it might be an entirely different team, still, I think I'll get rid of it if this continues because one way or another, I don't think it applies anymore.
  5. Blam320

The DBG Dev team is, indeed, the same dev team that's part of Rogue Planet Games; the difference now is DBG management is no longer breathing down the necks of the development team, and essentially forcing the devs to implement their own incompetent changes. DBG now only concerns itself with publishing, while RPG is basically setting the devs loose to, you know, actually make the game better.
    • Up x 1
  6. NotziMad

I'm wondering, how do you know this? Or what makes you think this?