No way to see Support Ribbons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MajiinBuu, Mar 3, 2015.

1. MajiinBuu

I don't know if the in-game profile is supposed to show all the support ribbons, but mine only shows three: Piloting, Repairing, and Reviving. (Facilities are shown as well).
    There are many ribbons that aren't shown. I know the game does track them, you can see them in your directive progress. In the profile, all support ribbons should be shown, there is absolutely no reason not to. If the missing ribbons are just on my end, please fix.

I don't know what category this thread should go in. (The new bug site is too confusing for me at the moment).
  2. andy_m

On a similar topic, I have noticed that some of my weapons have disappeared from the in-game medals board. For instance, under Sniper Rifles I can now only see the Railjack. My other BASR's have disappeared...
  3. Prudentia

"And so the holy Railjack spoke: thou shall not have another Rifle besides me"
  4. andy_m

Possibly, but when did it do that?
  5. Prudentia

as is said, in the holy work contract:
    the messiah railjack spoke at the beginn of time in the year 0 NAT (new auraxis time) on the day of Monday and declared:
    thou shall not have another Rifle besides me!
    thou shall not have another day than monday!
    thou shall not rebel against your corporate overlords!
    thou shall fight against the oppression the communist terra(i)ns try to obtain over your corporate overlords!

and so he spoke, after he had just created the world and all the free peaceful people on Auraxis saw, what evil the Terra(i)n Republic was and united they formed against the oppression.

And then they got rekt by Vanu.