No new MAX armor/helmet options…

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Quiiliitiila, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Quiiliitiila

Soooo, I was thinking as I perused the in-game store that is was odd there hasn't been ONE new MAX helmet from the player workshop or any new armor variants (who wants gold trimmed MAX armor like the infiltrators as much as me eh?) at all.

What's up with that? Are MAX helmets different in some significant way so that they're harder to make? Or is Sony not accepting player studio MAX helmets? Anyone know?

There are some nice VS helmets that I'd like to use for my MAX, but alas, no one's making anything for me to try out :oops:

And that gold trim… Gimme!
  2. Ravenorth

Most likely because only MAXes can use them, so people are less likely buy them than those that can be used on every other class, which is more "profitable." There should be coming MAX version of the popular VS Viper helmet at some point, the creator has been working on it.
  3. Quiiliitiila

Figured it had something to do with that… Still sucks for us though :(
  4. BITES

I would buy them in seconds .. and I have one of the highest spends in the game :/

Just sucks they aren't doing them at all unless armours are also released .... :(
  5. UGoBoy

T-Ray has openly stated that they don't want MAX helmet submissions for the Player Studio. The percentage of people who play MAX is so low that it isn't worth the effort to get it into the game, as PS submissions have to be cleaned up by the devs before they are put up for sale.
  6. Quiiliitiila

Well that sucks… It'd be nice to have a few more options at some point down the road, but I suppose all things considered I'd rather have more abilities. :p