no JJ bug I have missed you - welcome back.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ghoest, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Ghoest

This was an unexpected addition to the patch.
  2. Pikachu

I just discovered it.
  3. Crewell

Sucking big time.
  4. Parricidium

What is the bug?
  5. Takoita

Again?!

And here I thought that **** was finally behind us.
  6. Smoothshot

Last night I had this bug occur every time I switched from my Infiltrator back to my Light Assault.

For those not fortunate enough to experience this bug yet, it basically causes nothing to happen when you activate your jump jets. Since I have mine on the default bind, my character does a normal jump and the jump jet fuel ticks down on the screen, but no jump jet thrust happens. The only thing I have found that causes them to work again is restarting the client -- simple redeployment, etc. doesn't work.

It is a major bug since it basically breaks the defining class ability and it is a big PITA to have to constantly restart just to play LA.
  7. Xben

I think part of the other Jump Jet bug is back too, where JJ3 to JJ5 didn't do anything extra. (I can't confirm it for JJ3 to JJ4) but I have JJ5 and I can't seem reach the same platforms as easily as I could before GU05. I've just been testing it in game now.

Anyone else confirm?
  8. Recettear

confirmed, JJ5 lost some power....
  9. Terran537

Well, I had it last night. Jumped off the top of a tech plant, turned on jetpack so I wouldn't splat, and SPLAT!! Turns out it still consumes fuel, but literally has no thrust. The most I could do was jump while venting gas out of a non-functional jetpack. :eek:
  10. Swiffle

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  11. Terran537

Hey, you forgot "Luke, I am your father!".
  12. PS2Freak

+1. happened to me too, had to restart game. somebody wrote already in [Bug] section ?