No info on Light Assault bugs?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Hodaddy, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hodaddy

Got a friend who is playing a Light Assault on New Congolmerate. He said his Jet Pack bugs out all the time and his Gauss S doesnt do any damage, shoots people all the time even at point blank and no damage occurs and his Grenade Attachment isnt doing damage at all. This seems kinda extreme to me and I feel like it should have been awknowledged or fixed by now.
  2. Minsc

They have acknowledged the jetpack not working bug and are actively trying to track it down. The damage from the Gauss S might be lag. The grenade launcher is buggy, sometimes doesn't register hits or get reloaded by ammo boxes.
  3. Steppa

I only get the jetpack bug after changing classes and changing back to LA. As for the Gauss S, I unloaded a whole clip into a TR medic last night and he didn't go down, but I don't know if I got zero damage on him.
  4. Hodaddy

I watched him unload a whole clip in a TR character afk and no damage(possible hacking i know). Ive seen this more then once with that gun when he uses it.
  5. HeadshotVictim

GD7F works fine and is in my opinion an EXTREMELY efficient weapon.
    Not much spray, high fire rate, good dmg :D

Jetpack is bugged... pretty hard.
    Sometimes not working at all, sometimes the fuel-display is broken so that I fall to death because fuel is empty sometimes it says empty and i can fly for quite a long time