No ES Weapon for the TR Buggy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CptFirelord, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptFirelord

What the **** SOE? No ES weapons for the TR version of the buggy, but the VS and NC get their ES top gun? Why do you insist on nerfing us? Why do the NC and VS get an empire specific version of a weapon for the Harasser and the TR don't? It's ******* stupid. If you really want to lose about 50% of your playerbase due to updates that are clearly meant to screw a single faction, how do you intend to keep making money? Tell me this: What happens to a 3-faction oriented game when a faction up and leaves?
  2. Mythicrose12

3. DCTH

What are you smoking?

Seriously, tell me what empire-specific weapons i can put on my VS-harasser. Go into the game, fit it and make a screenshot that is NOT VR!
  4. PLooschacK

Well... You are wrong. NC's Buggy can't equip NC ES Weapon. I suspect VS also can;t but haven't played my VS char since after GU8.
  5. CoffeeBreak

If TR buggy gunners are 50% of the playerbase I think TR needs a nerf...
  6. WaiZen

So you're telling me, that 50% of the TR player-base gonna RQ, because they got butt-hurt over the fact that the Red-ESF-like-flash doesn't have an ES weapon.
    [IMG]
  7. Total_Overkill

If TR gets a vulcan on a harasser, Buggy gunners WILL BE 50% of their playerbase...
  8. Radec594

9. Landtank

I swear some people are too dumb for words.

No buggy has ES weapons. There is no Enforcer, no Saron and no Vulcan on any of the buggies. Please stop this useless ***** fest immediately.
    • Up x 3
  10. sindz

^This.

OP: If you would actually do some research before coming on forums and crying like a baby, holy ****. This forum has really turned to ****, people crying about something thats not in the game. Holy ****.
  11. Loegi

Technically there are. The VR buggies.
  12. CptFirelord

You can equip the Enforcer. The VS can equip the Saron.
  13. CptFirelord

14. CptFirelord

15. Tekuila

Don't know why everyone has such a hard on for the Vulcan, after getting nerfed it just isn't that impressive anymore.
  16. Loegi

Really? I don't really have anything to compare it to, but at close range it eats through armour like it's nothing. Coupled with the speed of the Harasser that was really quite fun.
  17. sindz

18. Pazzonni

SOE actually said that there will be no empire spec weapons on the buggies for the time being, so just relax. You can equip them in the VR, but not in the actual game. I'd also love to strap an Enforcer on it and go tank hunting, but i guess a halbert will have to do.
  19. Whateverworks

List of weapons available for TR Harrasser outside of VR (that's the part where faction-to-faction fighting actually takes place):
    M20 Basilisk
    M12 Kobalt
    G30 Walker
    G40-F Ranger
    M60-G Bulldog
    M40 Fury
    E540 Halberd

List of weapons available for NC Harrasser outside of VR (that's the part where faction-to-faction fighting actually takes place):
    M20 Basilisk
    M12 Kobalt
    G30 Walker
    G40-F Ranger
    M60-G Bulldog
    M40 Fury
    E540 Halberd

List of weapons available for VS Harrasser outside of VR (that's the part where faction-to-faction fighting actually takes place):
    M20 Basilisk
    M12 Kobalt
    G30 Walker
    G40-F Ranger
    M60-G Bulldog
    M40 Fury
    E540 Halberd

Source: Vehicle terminal at warpgate

The list of weapons after the Harrasser announcement are vehicle turrets that had elevation changes made, NOT a list of weapons available for the Harrasser. The way that they bullet point outline their patch changes sometimes aren't the best when it comes to making different sections clearly discrete from each other.
  20. CptFirelord

Ahh well thank you for the orange text.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.