No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CHINI, Oct 19, 2020.

1. CHINI

When trying to construct with the construction system, for exaple a silo, I cannot deploy the constructable, as there is a no deploy zone, when there shouldn't be one. It does not matter: whether there is a real no deploy zone, where the ant is, whether the ant even exists, whether the ant is deployed or not, on what continent I am, whether I spawn with ant or without and then getting myself one. My ANT is almost stock. The only changes are the name and one upgrade for the radar. I only noticed the problem after the esamir overhaul and it's really frustrating.
    • Up x 4
  2. CHINI

3. CHINI

Update: I tried to reproduce the bug on indar and hossin again and in that session in worked all perfectly fine. The population is much lower on the over hand.
  4. CHINI

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/472006536" width="640" height="564" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It happend a 3rd time. hopefully the embeded videos play, else
  5. CHINI

the thing with the embeded videos might be a bug in itself... why am I posting this?
  6. CHINI

[IMG]
    4th time
  7. Pelzeboob

For the no deploy (or harvest) ANT bug you can try to exit->reenter the ANT.
    For the no build zone bug you have to relog into the game. Your ANT will be lost if you don't have somebody to take over for you :/
    I had this bug rarely compared to time played, but often enough to make it an annoyance.
    • Up x 1
  8. CHINI

I know very well that logging out and in is a solution. But it shouldn't be: You farmed 7 minutes cortium for a router as the alert is ongoing to find out that the time you spend was useless and you can't log out as the alert is ongoing and when reentering the continent will be full, aka 20 minutes of waiting...
    It happend already 5 times to me
  9. CHINI

Also thanks for the thumbs up, this bug needs more attention of the devs.
  10. RabidIBM

11. RabidIBM

Re-bump because it just happened again today, as I was about to build during an alert, and didn't want to re-log and get stuck in queue, so I just dont get to build.
  12. CHINI

Bumping it again... as it is still not fixed
  13. Mithril Community Manager

Does this happen all the time? If it does, can you show us a video reproducing this from the start of spawning into the world?
  14. blackboemmel

It happens randomly (not really often) and is gone after a game restart.
    • Up x 1
  15. Ledess31

Yup it's when you pick a silo, sometime it said that, and you have to restart your game
    • Up x 1
  16. CHINI

It doesn't happen all the time, but as it happens rather often to me, I just refrain from using the construction system more often so than not.
    Also this video I already posted shows what it looks like being stuck. The reproducing step is a bit hard as I do not know how to reproduce it. In one session it might be a problem on another one it might not be the case.
    If I had to give tip on how to reproduce it, it'd be to just restart the game until the first silo you want to spawn is a no deploy kind.
    Maybe it also helps how I pull my ants and place silos:
    1. Pulling ant from map.
    2. getting some cortium.
    3. getting silo and entering ant again.
    4. driving where you want to place your silo
    5. unable to place silo
    (not sure if you have to take those steps)
    • Up x 1
  17. Hellivium

UP same here, each time since a week.
    I spawn an ANT, I fill it with cortium, I deploy my ant, I take a silo or any other structure, then nothing can be deplayed. no deploy zone...
  18. AnysLekarstveni

Up. Outrages bug .
    1. buid some parts of base
    2. play some time just like in shooter
    3. another guy built few parts.
    4. hooray. you cant build in your base
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. LetMeBeClear

bug still happening, REALLy sucks.

"You are in a no-deploy zone"

...in the middle of a friendly player base wide open for placement.
  20. Mithril Community Manager

Are you playing as NSO?