[BUG] No DAMAGE compilation thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Finious, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brooklyn

Fix this please. Same issues since the Merger. I can't play more than 10 mins before i start shooting blanks, or the Dsync happens. Whats up Dev?
    • Up x 1
  2. applecherry

I am tired of this no damage bug. I didnt spent cash so that I cant play the game. I hope this get fix soon. It is a serious problem.

[IMG]
  3. DarkTroller

I feel a bit more at ease now that i know it was not just me, here i was laying c4 and throwing my anti armor grenades and getting nothing thinking its some sort of elite hack. Then i notice I am sucking really bad can't hit anything..... hey wait a minute WTF. I am really not hitting anything. so much for my added xp boost also. This is a definite game breaker which needs to be addressed. I was so frustrated i just quit for the day. what a waste of SC. and time.:mad:
  4. Diplocaulus

Same here. Ever since the server merge/GU it's hard--and sometimes impossible--to score hits. I'm seeing a lot of infantry warping, which makes it especially hard to snipe.

Following GU2 I experienced serious warping/syncing/rubber-banding issues, but that was finally resolved by my going to in my BIOS and changing overclocking from auto to manual. Unfortunately, doesn't appear to be any client-side solution to this latest bug. :(
  5. SheerTorcher

Just happened to me again inside Allatum Biolab. But wait, it's not really happening, so we don't get an SOE acknowledgment.
  6. Bluebullet

I had installed PS2 on a new harddrive 3 days before GU2. Remember this started on the 2nd of feburary not the 1st of march the server merge just spread it around a bit like a second wave of flu. I have also reinstalled at least once with every patch since so yeah completely pointless for this problem but then I have had it for over a month now.

I don't even get that bad all my stuff still explodes even causes all the same symptoms in people caught in it just does ZERO DAMAGE. Even bullets always cause flinch and at right range can watch them glance of shields, which works great for counting shotgun pellets since you can see ever impact.
  7. Bluebullet

Remember nothing clientside that involves out of game changes it a solution it is a WORKAROUND cause it fixes exactly nothing it just hides the problem. Reinstalls and validations are different because they replace damaged files, locking your clock speed to stop a sync issue is like taking pain killers just cause you can't feel it doesn't mean its gone. Workarounds are great temporarily but if they get mistaken for fixes and the problem is nott really fixed it is just left to cause more and more issues down the road.
    • Up x 1
  8. Diplocaulus

Excellent point!
  9. Shasbot

No damage fight video I made:

10. xylanth

Was happening to me with my BursterMAX. hits were not being registered at all.
  11. Ralekei

• Up x 1
  12. Mazrix

13. Thentar

It happens even without ever being an infil. I had this bug for much of last night as an engineer flying and driving and as a HA running around trying to kill.
  14. Zakuak

My no damage bug was fixed yesterday thanks to a forum member Shasbot!!

Shasbot runs a ASUS motherboard and was in the hellish situation with the rest of us, well for whatever reason he went in and turned OFF the sensor monitoring options in his motherboards "AI Suite" user interface. I went and turned off my AI suite sensor monitoring and the mad warping along with the no damage went away!

I know not everyone is running asus motherboards but Gigabyte and others also have a front end GUI and maybe you can turn off this "sensor monitor" in the settings section
  15. SoloDog

Same bug here, bloody annoying to work yourself in to a great sniping position for 10 mins, then not one shot registers. What's the point of an FPS where you CANT FREAKING SHOOT ANYONE! ;-)
    • Up x 1
  16. Vachek

Suffered from this all weekend, gets old having to restart the game each time, hope they find and squash this bug soon.
    • Up x 1
  17. Bluebullet

At least not one that works for me. Also NOT A FIX it is another workaround the problem is still there your just putting a cover over its rotting self.
  18. Ralekei

What does he mean by "he went in" and did all these things?
  19. Zakuak

Lol Ralekei....

Ok Shasbot OPENED the Asus mother board Utility software called AI Suite and once the software was running (Opened) he unchecked the two boxes in the "Settings" section of the software.

Bluebullet, yes you are correct it is NOT A FIX. My bad use of words, SOE dorked something up and needs to FIX it, me turning off settings for my motherboard is not a fix.

Well I wish it was a workaround that everyone could apply, believe me I was bent sideways p!ssed about the issue all friday and saturday.
  20. DaNiMaLvs

Well cant play til they fix the no dmg bug. Every time i login i take a few shots at enemy then next target nothing. I relog, samething. Please SOE dont fork this up like you did with SWG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.