[BUG] No DAMAGE compilation thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Finious, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olek

I've been posting about this for a while now in regards to the MAX in CQC, but even then I have found on occasion that no matter what the distance or the weapon, it fires blanks.
    They have not acknowledged any of our posts in regard to the MAX, so I would not hold your breath.
  2. Xander Payne

I hadn't had this issue happen until the post GU4 and the newest updates.

I'm not overclocked in any way shape or form. Run windows 7 64 bit /w 4 gigs of ram, and a geforce gtx 460. My internet is comcast 22 Mbps
  3. gilrad

Still having this issue. Guess I'll have to stop playing this game.
  4. Phattie

This **** is getting really old now and to have no updates or ETAs on a fix from the devs for this long is unconscionable. I didn't buy a pump action shotgun so that I can shoot someone at POINT BLANK RANGE with no possibility of any missed pellets, only to have half the pellets do no damage and gets me killed.

This issue needs to be brought right up high on the developer's list of bugfixes because this is utterly game-breaking. Reading through this thread and communicating with my outfitmates, I KNOW I'm not the only one that has rage quit over this problem and I'm seriously not having fun playing this game any more while this crap is happening.

For what it's worth, I've done the timer tester as others have mentioned and I have a perfect ratio.
  5. Bluebullet

It is up high on the QA teams list but only like 3-4 of them and the developers keep churning out content bug ridden content.
  6. don

Having this issue too... Mainly play as HA and all of the sudden shot arent beeing registert.. i have to shoot almost a whole mag until the first shots hit (if i live that long). Its nealy the same as with the repair lag/outofsync where you have to repair a few seconds befor it is actually repaired and you get xp
  7. dalastar

i been getting the no damage bug myself every 10 min i would have to log to my desk top an then restart my computer. i talk to Sony an they said they working on it but no idea when it will be fix. I try many thing like from uninstalling programs to defragging my computer an no luck i hope they fix this soon i have sent money to play it feel like a waste of money and i hate wasting money.
  8. Phattie

Still happening and still making me rage quit. Is this going to continue to be completely unanswered or even acknowledged by the developers? Why do you insist on leaving these bugs in the game for months on end, which inevitably cause people to quit? I planned on playing this game for a long time but this ****** bug is really making me want to take a break...
  9. Oysterizer

I had this issue since I started in January and it happens every 30 mins or so. I usually have to change continents to get damage output back again although in the last (GU04) patch I did managed to to resolve it by changing class. Can't say that was new behaviour though.

FYI;
    I don't usually play Infiltrator.
    I don't have an o/c processor.

cheers,
    Oyst.
  10. SgtPerfect

Last weekend, the "Weapons do not kill" bug went away. I have played 10 hours since a couple of downloads and not a hint of it. Now I don't have any thing to blame it on for being a bad shot.:p The frame rate also picked up.

OK, some one fixed it at SOE, I have not changed my computer recently, Big Thanks. On with the battle.......I will start spending Station Cash again.:)
  11. Some1

Had a bit of this. Shoot up a guy with the nc SAW, see sparks and stuff come off the other guys armor but no hits register, dead.
  12. infinite loop

I notice this most often as a MAX or when using C4. It is not tied to a specific spawn cycle for me either. I can be firing my hacksaws and dealing damage, but after certain reloads it stops working...until I reload again. No hits register but I see the sparks/flinching on the target player. Happens on C4 too often to recount. Big explosion and no kills. Infuriating.
  13. Lordtyp0

This bug hits me and I play either an engineer or medic. Every 10-15 mins it hits.
  14. Kitt75

Yes, still getting the bug here, each hour or so for me at the moment. Not sure about the guy that said it stops working until he reloads - for me it's impossible to get back to damage no matter if I reload, change classes, respawn etc. - I absolutely need to log out to fix it.

The last time I logged back to selection screen it started working again, although I usually restart the game.
  15. D-Spirith

Yup. Got it 3 times in a row with a delay of 20 minutes.
    Had to logoff to fix, then just rage quit.
  16. JonboyX

Better at 1900x rez atmittedly. You'll notice the flak explodes, but I get no hit register and deal no damage.
    Several targets...
  17. Paperlamp

Spent about a half an hour shelling harmless HEAT at infantry wondering if they'd gone completely overboard with splash damage nerfs but nope, no damage bug.
  18. Torok

bump, nowadays i'm experiencing it on almost everything, MAXs, Heavy Assault, Medic and not to mention the AP cannon on the tank sometimes,

Get this fixed already...
  19. ktperry

I took a break from the game because of things like this. I decided to reinstall it yesterday to see if any improvements had been made and what do you know, my bullets do nothing. It took a few minutes to realize what was happening but it became clear after I unloaded several clips into teammates and not a single shot did any damage. The best part is the fact that I had to log out to correct the issue then after logging back in I get placed in VR Training with a 15-20min queue for any continent. I actually paid for this game after enjoying beta and seeing its potential lol. What a jerk off I am.
  20. RadarX

Going to go ahead and close this. Please feel free to create a thread individually for bugs. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.