[NNG] No Nonsense Gamers Community

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Jaamaw, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Phaedo

As the one who designed the chart and acquired all the information for it, I thank you for your you input. I have reviewed your suggestions and agreed with all of them, and so your suggested changes have been made. :)

Feel free to correct or input anything further as it is, and will always be, a continual work in progress. Both for members of NoNonsenseGamers, but also those of the PlanetSide 2 community, so please feel free to pass it around if you so choose.

Thanks again!

Phaedo
    PR Representative
    NoNonsenseGamers
    Vanu Sovereignty, Mattherson
    http://nononsensegamers.com/
    • Up x 1
  2. Mustarde

I have recently joined NNG and must say that it is a very great community full of talented but level-headed players. They live up to their name - No Nonsense - in how they run the outfit, how they conduct themselves in teamspeak, and how they are represented on the forums. I am glad to have found them and proud to wear their tag in-game.

And yes, they are using my BR100 TR character to pull all sorts of shiny certed vehicles for their peasant alts to rain down pain on NC and VS :) I'm just a resource mule! Jaam I expect to be paid back in shiny magriders :p

In all seriousness though, great community, great leadership in and out of game, and a lot of fun to be with. I highly recommend checking them out if you are at all interested. You can always hit me up in-game, on the forums or @themustarde on twitter if you want to know more.
    • Up x 3
  3. Posse

How am I supposed to kill you now? Dammit
    • Up x 2
  4. VSDerp

Don't worry possee he plays TR still a good amount! plus i know ya DA have NC and TR toons :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Jaamaw

We are back on our original spandex mains, the TR on Mattherson are in a good place so our aid efforts are no longer needed in that area. VS scientists will be happy to know what we have learned, TECHNOLOGY OR DEATH!
  6. VSDerp

Bump!
    • Up x 1
  7. ChipJiggins

Nothing more exciting than having 'Nug appear out of nowhere on your six, like a goddam ninja T-Rex.
    • Up x 3
  8. VSDerp

Fear the Nug!
  9. Jaamaw

Nice some one FINALLY giving nug some recognition!
  10. VSDerp

Bump
    • Up x 1
  11. Herby20

No lib for you!
  12. Jaamaw

Can he has lib now?
    • Up x 1
  13. VSDerp

no because when herby in the sky. i can't fly my scythe lol i had a lib on fire than boom herby just destroyed me. that lib was touched by an angel.
    • Up x 2
  14. Herby20

Something something congrats something something Community Clash.
    • Up x 3
  15. Jaamaw

RAWR. Thanks! :D
  16. Herby20

No problem. Also congrats on making it on TV!

• Up x 1
  17. GEWJANA

jaam switched to nc? damn son
    • Up x 1
  18. Herby20

He is an expert in gal battles too.
    • Up x 2
  19. Stroff

Bump
    • Up x 1
  20. VSDerp