Nightly PTS Playtest

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 1, 2013.

1. bodmans

playtest the live servers... seems legit
  2. Luperza Community Manager

They have returned! Join us at 5PM PST!!
    • Up x 1
  3. blueangleofdeath

YAY!! I've missed the playtests. My only complaint is that the devs and who else is testing needs to keep the fight in one area. Sometimes I've seen them tell everybody come to a tech plant and they just go off capping things. Will you be joining the testing this time, Maggie?
  4. Ronin Oni

starting in 6 minutes... maybe I'll catch the last half hour of it if my PTS patches quick enough... leaving office soon™
  5. Katayamma

Was having fun barnstorming right up until I crashed & died, then the reloading screen hung at 95% for about 10 minutes before I killed the game.

Didn't you guys fix that bug already? (Several times, even?)
  6. orbital

yup, hung at 95%
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Yep, we're aware. We broadcasted that our playtest is canceled for tonight due some issues. We'll get PTS fixed up. :) /Medic
    • Up x 1
  8. user101

When are they going to have PhysX running again...????
  9. ADUILO

Is there any chance at all to have the some of the playtests at a time which is okay for EU players, like 9 or 10 a.m. PST?
  10. Genserik

We (NUC) were at Freyr Amp Station last night. Really loved the new layout and base design. The whole idea of getting a spawn when you take a point made the entire fight insane. Everyone was really impressed. I think we may get addicted to 'testing' out these new bases XD
  11. Tenebrae Aeterna

Get out the nipple clams, jumper cables, and the car battery...bring it back to life!
  12. Ace341

I usually get 20. How does it get so high.
  13. SnakeSword

Sounds like fun hope we don't fall through the world lol
  14. CommandoKain

Ill Be there!
  15. CommandoKain

Yes Please do this!! Its a great idea..
  16. OldGuyAndy

Hi Guys,

I recently (last night, Dec 18) finally got on the PTS and it was kinda fun. I am interested in the nightly Play Test.... Are these still active? Is there any 'science' to it, or do we just log on, what for announcements/broadcasts, fight to the death and then report bugs?
  17. Amarsir

I suspect they're probably done until the new year. Feedback is mostly needed when a big patch is nearing completion.

The major rule during a playtest battle is "don't kill sunderers". And remember why your there - if someone needs cooperation to test something, don't be a jerk. But unfortunately not everyone follows those rules, so you do what you can.
  18. Midgetdan

Is this still happening? I want to try the new ESF weapons in combat ;)