Next Game Update, Holiday events, Roadmap updates and more!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Dec 12, 2013.

1. teks

Great, but, what I said is no less true. You seem to be jumping to conclusions about my playstyle an awful lot. I don't even play HA. My concern lies with carbines, which are CQC weapons.

I'm not sure why you think I'm complaining or how I offended you. I was posting my concerns. please, be calm. Read my post. I'm showing how general changes can inadvertently effect other weapons. Nothing is stopping every HA from just grabbing a SMG and a shotgun. Thats how indirect buffs work.
    • Up x 2
  2. davoll

Actually in this game carbines are medium range weapons look at the damage drop off range. Seeing you have a Vanu tank on you pro pic you should know that most of all. The only true weapon that comes even close too real CQC is the serpent and VX6-7 and their faction variants even that is close medium and even before this update the Sirius would out preform them in CQC battle. HAHAHAHAHAH you think I am offended XD You must try to offend allot of people on these forums don't you. I am just passing some knowledge you seem to not know.
  3. Amarsir

In another thread someone said the snowmen are on a 10-hour respawn timer. Is it really that long?

Every time I've ever seen an MMO have an event with a collectible on a slow respawn like that, it leads to camping, frustration, complaints, and an emergency patch to reduce the spawn timers. Every single time. Perhaps PS2 can buck that trend, but be prepared.
  4. arnyekpenge

Hi for everybody! And the inescapable one occurred! Those players kill each other who belong to a realm!because of an idiotic snowman! I believe it so that the rules of the game should punish the teammate's killing more firmly! pl is afraid clock ban!Would be worthy to guess something for the programmers onto this problem! The other big trouble that onto a server it is possible to make a character of all 3 realms! This is very bad! Since the players can influence the outcome of a battle so sincerely! The adversary goes over to his realm to play and passes the information Team Speak with his usage!Excuse me for the English language spoken badly!
  5. Nocturnal7x

Hossin needs to be the highest priority. The rest is just filler trash that can wait.
  6. MazerRackham

True, except for today. Am I the only one that picked the AC-x11 for 50% off up the other day only to see it on sale today...
  7. Zazulio

Hate to bump like this, but Carbines were on sale for 50% off yesterday, so I bought the AC-X11. Today, the AC-X11 is on the member's sale for 1SC. You said right here that this wouldn't happen. I hope I can get this resolved.
  8. Zyrane

Shame this wasn't the case at all with carbines, seeing as the day after the 50% on them the Pulsar C (and the NC/TR equivalents) went on the daily member sale.