Next Game Update, Holiday events, Roadmap updates and more!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Camycamera

do the snow men respawn? does the gold one as well?
  2. bodmans

Full patchnotes, or do we have to turn to RoyAwesome to uncover any secret changes?

and great to see your new post of the month

Happy holidays
  3. biterwylie

Great news. Really only positives to say :)

Events sound great.
    At last some focus on faction balnce.

Thumbs up.

Can purple girl wear a nice christmas outfit? That will complete Planetside 2 Christmas :D
  4. AzureKnight

Okay okay.... All I want, and this isn't much, is that when a squad's snowman kill exceeds say.... 150, something like this appears:

[IMG]

Side note: For some reason Raven from teen titans popped up a lot when I had snow monster typed in... maybe Google knows me too well?
    • Up x 7
  5. Alarox

I like... pretty much everything in that post. Lots of good things. +1
  6. MallowChunkage

Yes
    All of my yes
    I am so getting a membership this month, Take my money SOE.
  7. faykid

i expect some friendships to be ruined over who gets to blow that snowman first
    • Up x 2
  8. Nintyuk

YES LET US BEGIN THE WINTER OF REBELLIOUS INTENT!
    This is going to be the best update EVER!
    Geev it tooo meeee!
  9. stalkish

good luck finding a snowman if your not an ESF jockey.
  10. huller

Do you get a bonus if you kill a snowman with the deep freeze?

And do they show up on thermals?
    • Up x 1
  11. lunate

Please fix the random Screen freezes on map toggle and in game play.
  12. CL4p2p

If it is true, I"ll give a reward to you. I can deal with unbalance, not with crash.
    I can just wait now, but I hope that it will bring some good smile...and therefore a good bag of money.
  13. Thrustin

Hahaha...no wait hahahaha, damn, SOE, you get me every time with your jokes.
    • Up x 2
  14. RomulusX

I'll be on vacation from the 25th-7th with limited access to the website that I had planned on buying SC if there was a 2x/3x sale..but from the sounds of it the deals will all be in the In-Game shop :(
  15. Lazaruz

I know it's not going to happen, but I wonder how many 7-day XP (or even 1-day) boosts people would buy if it happened to land on a member sale :D
  16. BreakingBadder

Can you please please PLEASE PLEASE rotate the warpgates? I know it's done whenever someone feels like doing it, but they seem to feel like rotating them pretty fast when the NC have north Indar.
  17. Blue_Jester

Nooooooooo! I'm going to be out of town visiting family from Dec 19 through Dec 28! Why God, why?!?! Is there any way to at least shop the deals without having to log into the full game? I'll have a my iPad and one of my laptops, but none are capable of running PS2 (Core Duo + 7900 GS, or i5 with integrated gfx).
  18. BoomBoom4You

is the esamir "yeti" really just a snowman? :p
  19. BoomBoom4You

I wish they'd make the cash shop both in-game and web-based so you don't have to log-in to buy something, you can buy it through your browser and it will just be on your character the next time you log-in (obviously you'll need to sign-in with the right account and select the character, etc). Better for us, better for them!
    • Up x 1
  20. MaxDamage

New Freyr is a mess.
    A mess.

The original bases might have had a few niggles or flaws, but they looked polished, worthy of PS2.

This looks like someone who is new to a map editor with no ability, or thought to flow, has been let loose with no one looking over his shoulder.
    PS2 has a bunch of assets that can be recycled, and I know you're pushing for performance, but clegg is it? He's putting the same ugly, offensive black walls everywhere, and even flat texture concrete blocks which remind me of my first experiments in Quake/Half Life map makers in the 90s.

Freyr used to be a favourite. Now it looks like a set piece from RAGE.

Don't ever put TR in the NW warpgate again, thanks.
    • Up x 1