Next "big" update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zica96, Feb 7, 2015.

1. sustainedfire

Adrenaline Injection AKA ZOE flashback? No thanks.

Something that is team oriented would be nice.

The ledge seems fun and interesting. Similar to the deployable airlift. Make them short lived for more coordinated usage. Also make them destroy-able. Even make them emit loud noise when deployed so the enemy can track them down or prepare for attack from direction of the noise.
  2. palto1826

thats kind of what i mean...a class with a jet pack could help out so much more than they do currently but there has been nothing added to this class...a jet pack that lets you double tap a direction for one short quick burst that direction, maybe being able to grab at least one teamate to help over a wall, the magnetic shoes from the trailer to run along aircraft, a burst lunge-ish move with a melee weapon, give them a grapple so when an LA is trying to get up a large cliff they dont have enough juice for they can hang there for a moment while the pack recharges, idk there are plenty things that can freshen up this class to keep it from being a one trick c4 pony (i know its more than that because i main a LA as my anti infantry class over the HA, but most platoons when i join in get mad at anyone who is not a medic, engi or HA)...even give them empire specific sound and different visuals...plus they need to give the class the ability to ADS while using the jetpack
  3. Auzor

I like the grapple, it is what I was thinking of with "jetpack refill"; I think it would be less work to encode "jetpack refill" than "grappling hook".

Double tap jetpack: I was thinking in that direction, however: there are "trailers" for Icarus jetpacks for the LA.
    in which case, I would think it would be more "logic" for the icarus jets to get it.
  4. sustainedfire

I do like the idea of a "rumble seat" jetpack. That could be interesting.

Though that could be made into a vehicle type as well. A flash type vehicle that is capable of 3D movement.

Anything that promotes teamwork is always a good addition.
  5. HadesR

Would just be happy with bug fixes in a timely manner atm ..
    • Up x 1
  6. Maljas23

I wasn't aware of the Drifter changes and return of the Icarus jump jet. I hope we get those changes soon because they look awesome.
  7. sustainedfire

A big update will be when the Valkyrie gets buffed.
  8. Leftconsin

That is very optimistic by forumside standards.
    I'd say the next big update is when the Valk gets nerfed.
    • Up x 2