New TR and VS helmets from TRay and Tayradactyl's tweets.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ST4LK3R, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Van Dax

maybe its just a preference thing but imo that things badass as ****
  2. HadesR

Maybe :)

I prefer the much smoother rounded look of the Nightstriker rather than rough squared box's .
    • Up x 1
  3. Van Dax

thats cool and all but come on that guy looks like he's ready for some serious action. also camo applies nicely to it, good to see.
  4. HadesR

Think we will have to agree to disagree :)
    • Up x 1
  5. MadKat

Ooooh, the Kestrel helmet came out very nicely! Though I gotta admit, it does look a bit off on a heavy. Love the design of the helmet itself, it does feel very NC, but something isn't clicking with the flow; going from this high tech looking helmet into metal plated body armor.. Hoping it fits nicely with my cloaker, 'cause this is gonna be a buy for me! ^-^
  6. JudgeDeath

Looks like its time to buy a new helmet.
  7. Furluge

Oddly enough dorags do seem incredibly NC to me. Bring on the FUBU sponsored NC-wear!
  8. TheBloodEagle

Digging the new helmets but one thing that is missing is class variations. SOE did a good job of making some of the helmets slightly different for Medic, Engine, etc. I wish these artists did the same.
  9. dragunov

[IMG]

TR should get this :eek:
  10. FocusLight

According to some, TR = any evil faction from anything ever, combined :p

Having said that, NC need some serious helmet love, I've got the helmet I love for TR, got a decent one for VS, and my NC runs with composite because everything else is weak-sauce...
  11. Heyitsrobbie1984

This helmet would strike fear into anyone that sees this. give this man a job
  12. Lagavulin

13. wolfva

A doo rag? NC gets a Doo rag. Huh. Hold on a sec...got a phone call. Oh, SOE? The Crips called, they want their colors back.

What's next, Snooki emblems for our tanks? "YO! We da NC o' Jersey Shore! YO! Luk at mah biceps!"

That last helmet...put on antenae and paint it green, and we'd be the Grasshoppers of PS2.

The 2nd top...well, I'd expect to see that guy at the Pink Flamingo bar and grill...I think it's near Zurvan. Parking in rear, of course.

Meanwhile, the Vanu get Quarians and the TR get Garius. Could we at LEAST get Javik? Bah, who am I kidding...if we got an ME style helmet it'd be Asari <sigh>. Which would be ok if we were fighting Japanese schoolgirls perhaps.....

DISCLAIMER: Above is for humor only. Do not take griping seriously. Kudos go out to the folks who put the effort into these helmets...lords know they did a better job then *I* could have. Except for the doo rag. I mean, seriousely?
  14. faykid

the top left TR one is like: "dat a s s"
  15. IamDH

Looks like ZOE rofl
  16. WarpGuN

we need new composite armors!
  17. ColdCheezePizza

Just remove NC already and make it a 2 faction game, even if NC by a miracle were to get a nice helmet, I'm sure it would be nerfed within a week.
  18. Scudmungus

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    When I see NC, I think of a certain butter spread and the glory of Sweden. And Volvos.

• Up x 2
  19. HadesR