[Suggestion] new tool.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Maniac3255, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Maniac3255

Hi guys I have an idea considering the new release of the orbital strike. I think a mortar would be a great addition. Similar to battlefield 4's mortar. The heavy can use it like the anti turrets. it would have a overheat function with a magazine of only 4-6 rounds. It would be cool to see this also on heavy tanks and lightnings. The way to prevent any one to make it OP is to make the vehicle go into lock down like the TR heavy tank. The tank version would have a slightly higher ammo count. and not be on a overheat function.

counter measure:
    appears on map, like the zephyr can be avoided. vehicle will be in a lockdown state. the individual will be immobile when in use.
  2. BrbImAFK

No thanks. We have enough remote explosive spam as it is. We don't need any more.
    • Up x 2
  3. Maniac3255

it could be made like BF1 where the heavy is attached to the device
  4. BrbImAFK

Still doesn't solve the core complaint of more explosive spam. So, again.... no thanks.
    • Up x 2
  5. Maniac3255

true but it would be a big help when assaulting a base. The Jammer would also be a coutermeasure the defenders could use to prevent the ability to see where to send the mortars
  6. BrbImAFK

No, it wouldn't. The vast majority of bases are already easy enough to assault, and those that aren't won't be helped by this. besides.... Lockdown Prowler on hill, so your argument is invalid. Just let it go already.
  7. Maniac3255

Thanks for the insight its been very helpful with other ideas im thinking of.
  8. BrbImAFK

You're welcome. I'm sorry to just shut down most of these, but PS2 is already running on a skeleton staff. It would be far better if they worked on new and interesting things and mechanics instead of duplicating stuff that's already there. And please, GOD - let them stop churning out NS weapons, FFS!
  9. Maniac3255

I agree. Sorry I play on ps4 and we dont have implants yet so I don't know how those would work considering the new system.