New test patch download, no notes. Observations:

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Psykmoe, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Psykmoe

Lasher reloading animation broken, left arm never leaves gun, battery removed and replaced by telekinesis or other, analogous alien power?

Character model also does not take into account possible foregrip on Lasher and just always holds the gun the stock way, hand clipping through grip.

NS-7 PDW reload animation also now broken, magazine just flails wildly around hand as it goes through the reloading motions.

Drifter ground drifting still slower than sprinting and actively detrimental when you don't let go of jump just before touching down?

Falcon velocity still, of course, 40-50m/s instead of listed 100m/s.

Get to bug reporting, people.

These aren't priority issues I guess, but should still be ticketed for posterity.
    • Up x 3
  2. Liewec123

i'd love for a reason to use the falcon again :D
    ravens are just better in every way currently
  3. Messaiga

They've got patch notes up now. But still I would love for Falcons to be fixed, I would also hope the NS-7 PDW's ROF and damage change before it gets released as it is not competitive as an SMG, it is almost like a mediocre carbine. I can't possibly see anybody wanting to use it in it's current form.
  4. Nobalification

When you aim with MCG and fire still your MCG from right hand warp to the left. . . :)