New SMGs look like old SMGs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tnsr, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Tnsr

BIG GZ to SOE for bringing out another set of guns that look like their counterparts (not completely exactly, but we all know what that means) in the same category. Only a little tweaking in the game files to get a "new" gun and that's what's worth 7€ for you. You guys didn't even dare to update the preview picture of the new SMGs, it is the same as of the first SMG. Preview picture != real gun.

L
    M
    A
    O

Another powerful reminder how much SOE ***** on us.
  2. subz3r01337

• Up x 3
  3. SwordMaster314

well I mean the new one DOES have a 50 round magazine and a faster fire rate I mean that's gotta be worth something...
  4. Phyr

You're complaining about the store picture? Seriously? Like, for realz?
  5. CSuccubus

Well I like to believe they make it based on a style of weapon class. They're gonna make different guns, but I like to think of it as a 'generation' of weapons.

Personally, I kinda like it. Maybe there's an SMG that looks sweet, but has terirble stats. And another SMG that looks horrible, but does great in the battlefield. With SOE, all guns can look good with a decent variation on them (minour or majour, they like to mix it up), and you get what you want out of it. Besides, the attachments are what makes the gun look even better.

Ever seen a gauss carbine with an underbarrel? Jesus.
  6. Gadamlu

the new Vanu one is visualy different, it has thease...coil things that jab your face when ADS and no moving parts. a step down in design from the Eridani IMO
  7. Phyr

The TR smg isn't much better, imo.
  8. Vashyo

just dont buy em
  9. haniblecter

NC one is vastly superior and I feel ****** cheated.