New rules?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Kite Carling

Hi, I've been on holiday for several weeks and am a bit confused over what I guess is a new rule change. I've had a quick look at patch notes but I'll admit to being lazy and hoping to get a kind soul to answer my question.

I saw a base was under attack (a satellite base to a bio lab, Andvari south thingie on Esamir) and had about 90 seconds left on the cap time, so I spawned there.

The moment I had loaded I started taking damage and got the 'get out of there' message, then got shot by enemies next to me. After respawning nearby, the weird base flipped about a minute later. There was no lag or desync stuff in any other regards.

So I'm confused - you can capture spawn rooms and it doesn't show up on the map or what? Why was I able to spawn in a hostile spawn room? Are they labelled somewhere (it wasn't clear from my map). Surely being able to spawn in hostile spawnrooms is silly?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
  2. huller

bug, introduced in gu13, quite a silly one at that since the enemy can walk straight in while you have the painfiemd effect