new player

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Goribal, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Goribal

Im new to ps2 ive hit 25 br , and i did not know about class specific upgrades until now , ive just bought a few weapons not knowing that i can spend certs on something else , if i could get a full cert and db cash reset.
    Character name Goribal on cobalt EU
  2. ALN_Isolator

It's unlikely your stats will be reset, however I would recommend that you delete and re-make your character under the same name/faction etc. with this new knowledge. BR 25 is but a few hours of play and as this might be a bit of an inconvenience to you, it's definitely worth it to use those 1500 free certs on upgrading your favorite class.
    • Up x 1
  3. Goribal

At least a DB cash refund ? and i wanted to change my name , i had played ps2 some time ago i had a different char , now i cant acces that char anymore to delete it for the name , the name is Aldunis if u could help me with that
  4. ALN_Isolator

If you spent money on the game then (since DBC cannot purchase abilities anyway) everything you purchased with DBC will carry over to any account you make. So if you buy the NC05 Jackhammer (NC) with DBC and then make another NC account, he will have it.

~edit: Unused DBC and NS weapons transfer to all accounts, regardless of faction.
  5. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

I think you mean to say the purchased weapons carry over to other characters on the same account, not other accounts.

I'm betting the only way you'll be able to rename a new character same as your old character is to regain access to the first account you played before and delete it there and then remake a new character on the account you currently use.

Tip: if i were new i'd want someone to tell me to spend all my earned certs on various class shields and such ( categories you can't use DBca$h to upgrade, - also when you unlock NS weapons with dbcash, NS weapons are used by all empires, you'll have them unlocked on any character you create no matter what faction - the smg's are pretty nice imo. ) I prefer to max out nanoweave armor and adrenaline shield on the HAssualt class along with nanoweave armor and the various cloaking options on infiltrator before thinking about spending certs on weapons.
    • Up x 1
  6. Lord_Mogul

Yeah, on BR25 I think it's not that hard to just start over with a different character on that account.
    You even get 1500 Certs on every new character now. (100 certs per BR up to BR 15)

And if it's quite a time that you played, it might not even break any contact with "friends", since they either removed you by now ore you can contact them from somewhere else.