New player looking for experienced and friendly outfit.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by xXMrSleuthyXx, Mar 15, 2014.

1. xXMrSleuthyXx

I've been hearing that it's much more fun to play with an outfit, so I figured I would ask around to see if anyone is hiring. Please, reply if you are.
  2. Trudeus

[CSTB] is always looking for newbies to join up with and help out. https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...glomerate-strategy-and-tactics-bureau.151658/ We're a small, organized, teamwork-oriented outfit that focuses on objectives, spec ops maneuvers, squad tactics, and shock and awe. We're those guys who drop on A and lock it down as a distraction, or a full cap against 2 to 1 odds. We're those guys who think outside the box and do stuff as a team. We're those guys who crack jokes when the time comes, but can still get **** done while cracking them. We're those guys who show up right as you're about to cap a base and smash you into oblivion. Oh, and we're very newbie-friendly, know a crap ton about the game, and can get you trained up and help you with anything you need. If you're interested in more, check out the link above, or head over to our website, which is linked on the recruitment thread and in my signature.
  3. Salous

Come check out The Cohort. Mic and teamspeak is required. We have a recruitment thread up on the board here. You can contact me in game through one of our squads or contact me through our website to learn more.

In-game name is Salousx.
    www.thecohortgaming.com
  4. Brasidas

Check out the Bastards Clan website. We regularly run combined ops with a number of other outfits as part of the UCA 1st infantry division. We can be a little rough around the edges, but we are masters of small unit tactics and are always looking for dedicated team players.
    CSTB are one of our UCA 1st Infantry comrade clans so you can't go wrong with them, if the Bastards don't suit your style.

We have people on throughout the week but our main sessions are Saturdays at 6:30pm PST.
  5. xXMrSleuthyXx

You sound just like the outfit I want, Trudeus. I am going to sign up right now. Hope you find me suitable for your outfit.