New player looking for a NC or VS outfit to join

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by WillowsDuality, Mar 10, 2020.

1. WillowsDuality

Hey! I'm new to Planetside 2 and I am looking to join an outfit. I play mainly infiltrator/combat medic. I've mostly been enjoying sneaking sundies behind enemy bases and getting stuck into brawls reviving and protecting allies as a combat medic. I am willing to join a VS or NC outfit. I'm mainly looking for somewhere to grow and learn how to work as a team with others to achieve victory! I'm super interested in learning how to play armor but I understand it can be difficult to do so when you're starting out with low certs. I'd prefer a competitive environment. Thanks for reading have a nice day!~
  2. Scorch Draken

The Peacemakers is recruiting, we are an NC outfit that is fairly new, however I have been in the game since 2012. We are willing to teach new players and work as a team within our platoons. We currently usually are active around 1PM-9PM US central time.
  3. WillowsDuality

Cool. how could I join?
  4. Scorch Draken

All I need is your screen name in game
  5. Scorch Draken

Another alternative is to directly join. Here are the steps to do so.

-open the esc menu
    -open social tap (two heads on the bottom bar, towards the right side)
    -open the outfit tab
    -search for [MWNP] The Peacemakers
    -click apply
  6. WillowsDuality

My in game name is WillowsDuality I tried searching for it and couldn't find it.
  7. Scorch Draken

Make sure you are searching for it while logged in as New Conglomerate. You will not find it while VS.
    If you still have issues, then I can help you later today, in about 9 or 10 hours.
  8. SharkBait22820