[Suggestion] New NC armor

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Vanguard501, Jan 29, 2013.

1. irishroy

you can behave mature enough times.
    but don't forget to switch to the *fun-mode*
  2. Acierocolotl

If you buy the composite armour kit for a class, you do get a much chunkier-looking NC dude, and the helmet is like that class selector's engineer helmet, with the opaque full-face protection.
  3. Achmed20

4. disky00

The armor in-game looks nothing like the marketing assets. I created a thread about this myself a while ago and I've tweeted Tramell about it. They recognize this, and hopefully we'll be seeing the marketing armor in-game soon. For a fee, of course.
  5. Littleman

These aren't Heavy Assault armors...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Instead, today's composite armor removes the fore-arm/wrist gaurds, restricts the thigh armor to just the engineer, and puts some extra doodads on the shoulders, shin guards, and breast of the armor that just over complicates the whole image. I like these armors shown in the images. I WANT these armors: simple, sleek, and covering from head to toe. The only excuse I have for SOE is they want to implement them right, and that means if the model has fore-arm/wrist guards, then they'll be there in the first-person perspective as well. Considering even HA and engis all use the stock FPS arms, just with extra padding on top (including the armor on the gloves proper for NC and TR HA's,) I'm inclined to believe this is the case.
  6. Reis

The full face NC helmet please.

The current ones (at least the HA and Engineers) look like Gundam heads without Vfins.
  7. Syphers

NC guns slow but powerful? no it's heavy recoil and powerful and also quite fast for some weapons. Vanus have lower dmg for some guns but no bullet drop and a very smooth recoil. They have the easy to handle stuff may it be guns or scythe and mag and they are still deadly. NCs pack more punch but require better aim and control for some guns and the TRs are somewhat the middleground
  8. Iridar51

I was basing my statement on default weapons, they better represent faction's doctrine.