[Suggestion] New NC armor

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Vanguard501, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Vanguard501

The NC on this website look great and badass, but when you get in the game it self, you see the NC look little like that. I know that these NC pictures are from the beta, but they look WAY better than what the NC are wearing now. I think that the creators of Planetside should update the armor to look more like the NC on this page.
    • Up x 5
  2. Achmed20

wrong forum? I cant see how this is LA related
    other then that, i aggree ^^
  3. Iridar51

Yeah NC could use more ribbons since they take orders from some hawt chick
  4. Arquin

The VS armors are pretty awful too. Especially compared to the ones in concept art.
  5. Iridar51

Jep, VS look bad. Also, NC guns - slow but powerful, TR guns weak but fast and VS guns... Slower than TR, but just as weak, for the most part.
    I really don't understand recent *VS are OP* forum trend, perhaps it was done by SOE's agents to bring attention to otherwise unpleasant empire.
  6. Vanguard501

Dude, grow up before you reply to my posts.
  7. Iridar51

Too tough or too stupid to know a joke?
  8. Magical Lemon

all the armor needs an update i feel as though on my VS char i am running around in a morph suit!

can someone please link some images of what the armor looked like in beta i don't seem to be able to see any on the site thanks.
  9. Vanguard501

Try to mature
  10. Cirevam

http://www.planetside2.com/empires

Scroll down a bit and you'll see a class selector. I believe these are what the OP is talking about. At least they seem to match up with the avatars here.
  11. Iridar51

Meaning what? To be boring as you?
  12. Ronin Oni

Serious?

How about super accurate?

Over range they kinda suck... but the bolt sniper can provide you with all the ranged support fire you need, and most combat is within VS's lethal ranges.

The Orion is flat out amazing and hands down best LMG IMO (MSW-R is pretty close)
  13. Kardes

This looks like just the composite armor upgrade from the store.... Is that what your talking about?
  14. Rhinzual

Of course the classes look like they do in the link you provided.... at the cost of 250 SC per decoration piece (composite armor and helmet for 500 SC total) that must be purchased for each class. They're under the decal section and yes this infuriates me as well.
  15. Rhinzual

That's exactly what it is. To look like the very awesome pictures shown on the site, you have to spend 500 SC per class per character.
  16. Vanguard501

Your joke was ********. Stop commenting and go bother someone else.
  17. IntergalacticYoghurt

lol, I thought it was funny.
  18. Vanguard501

No, I mean the composite armor for the NC doesn't even look like the ones from the pictures. I'm saying they need to fix that so they look more like the Avatars (The pictures, just so none of you get confused).
  19. Vanguard501

Look at the avatar, then look at the composite armor -_- They look CLOSE but they don't look the same. I think they should update it so the armor looks better.
  20. Vanguard501

Well, they don't just have a "All class forum" :/ So I just figured "PUT IT ON THE TOP ^_^"