New models for LC3 Jaguar and MSW-R!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Crash Bandicoot, May 22, 2016.

1. Crash Bandicoot

Hey guys!

A lot of TR weapons look the same and sometimes I might find myself forgetting what weapon I am using in the heat of the battle. Weapons like Carv, Cycler, MSW, Trac, Jaguar etc. all look the same.

I think it would be awesome if we had new models for MSW-R and LC3 Jaguar, because these weapons are loved and they are popular among the TR players. Also they are not default weapons, so they don't have to look so "generic".

The new TMG-50 looks great and I believe that these two weapons deserve a new model as well.

What do you guys think? Please let me know!
  2. Pfundi

*cough* bullpup *cough*
    • Up x 1
  3. Crash Bandicoot

That's a very good idea...
  4. Eternaloptimist

I don't like the great dangly mag on the TMG personally. I also think the Jag looks good as it is, although I agree it is very like the TRAC 5. I think the CARV and the MSW look a bit long and thin..........something more chunky and businesslike would be attractive. MY favourite looking TR LMGs are the Bull and the Rhino.

I've nothing against bullpup design although an LMG is, I assume, a big mother of a gun. Shortening it might make it look a bit like a carbine (which are already quite small and handy looking).

How about making CARV and MSW look something more like the the GPMG or the old WWII Wermacht MG34 or MG42?

Whatever the answer, please don't give them the trademark TR ball-sack magazines :eek:
    • Up x 1
  5. SW0V

Yeah, the original redesign actually had a short magazine like the Archer. When I saw it on the PTS I was like "YES fianlly, another TR LMG that DOESN'T have the butt ugly drum design." Then a week later they duct taped the ugly *** drum to the bottom ruining its design for myself and I can only assume many others.

Yeah, I like the design of those weapons too.
  6. Crash Bandicoot

The TMG-50 magazine is not a problem for me but I would NOT like to see that in MSW-R or any other weapon that is not LMG...
  7. ZDarkShadowsZ

I like the TMG remodel but not the obvious mag change. The weapon selection icon clearly shows a nice new refined mag and then suddenly we're presented with an over-sized drum that clips into my crotch. I can only presume the TMG-50's bullets are secretly modified sniper rounds to accompany its 167 damage model as it's even larger than the Carv's yet has 25 less bullets.

A lot of the weapon models are really just mashed up models of the same thing. The Lynx and the Nighthawk for example, but at least it makes them look a little different and I definitely think all 3 factions could benefit from some more remodeling.
  8. PzGr

Model for Barrage and TRAC5 needs to be swapped. TRAC looks more like a shotgun, and Barrage looks more like a carbine. and yeah, in general i hate the stockless crap TR guns. Jaguar is just poor and lazy model design for one of TR's better guns.

and no bullpup plz.. guess that is a personal preference, but i never felt bullpup is all that beyond the fad.
  9. thebigbortishbort

i think it would be cool to see a bullpup weapon , it would be something different for once :O
  10. FeralBoy

Yup, I think my beloved Jag looks just fine as is.

Agreed again. I rarely play HA but these models are my favorite as well. And I also think the current MSW-R looks very cool. I can't wait until I can finally start rolling HA and using all these LMGs I have tricked out and waiting.
  11. Jayy

I'd love to see model changes to the SMGs as well. I feel like I'm holding a giant movie camera not cutting edge military technology. They're too wide. Also will we ever see a hailstorm buff?