New max idea thread

Discussion in 'MAX' started by crippler38, Nov 24, 2012.

1. crippler38

Now I know that many people have similar threads out and about but I want mine to be special. I want you to read what I think then post your ideas, now on to what I would like to see (please note that I can't play the game yet so if you think anything is OP please say so, but do not be a jerk about it)

NEW GEAR
    NC: as rebels using old mining gear as weapons of war, I wonder why not use the mining tools to crush foes

PLASMA CUTTER: an ark welder melee weapon that can be used to cut through tanks and infantry pretty quickly
    PROS: good allrounder that can make the max even better up close
    CONS: burns through ammo, works at melee range

MAX LIFTER: grabbber claw that can hold things in place such as tanks or could be used to attach maxes to the underside of a galaxy for some extra firepower
    PROS: allows you to move max around easier and keep those fast vehicals from crushing you or running
    CONS: removes a gun slot

FORWARD SHIELDING: creates a heavy shild in front that allows the max to advance under heavy fire or create a shield wall
    PROS: makes the max tougher than normal while allowing smart players to kill you
    CONS: sprint is pretty good for chasing and the shield can be flanked

SHOULDERMOUNTED SAW:adds a saw that fires in front of you when certed adds ammo and at top level another saw
    PROS: more firepower
    CONS: requires ammo

VS: when they use alien exo suits I think they should get some more exotic gear

ENERGY WAVE CANNON: a short range gun that sends out a pulse much like an emp grenade
    PROS: tanks and soldiers can't retaliate as well and you can remove shields at close range so units actually can die from single guns
    CONS: no damage and less mid range firepower

VANU LINE RIFLE: a massive sniper rifle good for single targets and if you can aim
    PROS: lets you hit foes from far away
    CONS: low fire rate makes it terriable for up close

INCREASED OPTICAL LENSE: allows the ability to zoom which can be magnified by the longer you hold the button
    PROS: allows for longer range combat
    CONS: useless up close

VANU STEALTH FIELD: allows you to move silently and while cloaked(breaks when you fire
    PROS: can sneak up on people and allows you to shoot to break cloak
    CONS: invis is still invis

TR: as an organized military why do they still have such bland gear

MISSLE POD: 4 missle launchers straped together for maximum carnage, note it shoots them in
    PROS: missles are better than those flimsy grenade launchers
    CONS: pretty crap vs infantry

TWIN CARV RIFLE: it is some LMGs put on one hand so with 2 = 4 heavy assault rifles
    PROS: really shooty
    CONS: bad reload time and burns through ammo fast

FLETCHET COUNTERMEASURE: small grenades planted on your shoulders that blast darts ahead of you
    PROS: great for room clearing
    CONS: really easy to getfriendly fire or to miss

HEAT AUTO TARGETER: gives you thermal optics and allows for air and land vehical lock on
    PROS: lets you see better at night and shoot air down with your bursters or missle pod
    CONS: not as usefull during the day

well be honest what you think of these new abilities and weapons
  2. crippler38

aww man double post... well ignore these ones and just focus on NEW MAX GEAR instead because that one is the real one