[Suggestion] New MAX AI weapons.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Dreadnaught Wrex, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Dreadnaught Wrex

The idea is very simple. And I apologize to the NC and VS because I cant think of a good example.

But give the MAXes to buy a single weapon. Give the TR the option if they wanted to a single underslung chaingun for their MAX. There wouldnt be this stupid massive deadzone issue. SOE would make cash because it would so be a must have. I would personally drop 1400 SC for this gun.

give the VS and the NC their version of it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Naithe

I take it you mean underslong 2 handed weapon?

Generally I'd love to see 2 handed and maybe even shoulder mounted weapon systems for maxes. It would be great to see a bigger variety in the "siluette" of maxes.'

But won't a chaingun coincide too much with existing weapons however? Well I suppose essentially it doesn't matter, alot of the existing weapons have minor differences where the feel is the main difference, so suppose same argument could be used here.
  3. Dreadnaught Wrex

yes, a single underslung gatling gun.
  4. Quiiliitiila

Like THIS?

Can you say VS Sauron snipers? Mmmmmmm, I'd buy that :D
  5. Dreadnaught Wrex

Dont know what the VS or NC would have. Probably just an edit. But I would so love to run around with a single large gatling gun. OMGEERD!!! :D

It would make my week. .__.
  6. felfox

Keep the awesome looking laser cannon, make the disk spin as it powers up and could have like power cords leadin to a massive battery built into the other arm! As for what it should do... Beam cannon... And I mean BEAM! Like omg what is a gundam doing in this game? Beam cannon! In regular terms just give it a reversed heat sink like on mana turrets and let it do continual damage that degrades as you use up heat and need it to heat up again. Would reward either pulse firing it for maximum heat or sustain to try and finish someone off that desperately needs to die!

TR chaingun could work! Give it a spin up time but offset it by the fact that this thing is a Vulcan! Give it huge damage and rate of fire but come with a hearsink like the mana turret. The hum of this thing starting up should have infantry fleeing for the hills before some 500 chain fed gun shreds them alive. For added uniqueness, the longer you sustain and keep the heat up, the faster or more damaging the bullets become. So while you have a huge store of ammo, it rewards not stopping at all.

NC need a rail gun. Enough with the gauss weapons and bring in the big magnetic coil gun. The weapon would be massive and while it would charge up continuously on its own up to a certain amount. You can pull the trigger whenever you want but the more you wait, the more pinpoint and faster the gun. Now NC already have shotguns so this weapon is more medium range based. At max charge, this thing would fire like a lancer but hit like a truck and cause a shockwave explosion where it hit. Rapid fire would stil hit hard but grant no explosion, it's meant to wait and blow someone up.