New Infiltrator question

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ProfNoodles, Aug 23, 2015.

1. ProfNoodles

I just started playing the game and even though I am not that high BR I have weapon question. Before anyone mentions using my certs on gear, I plan to use real money with this. I would like to mention I am NC as well.

Here is the question. Which mid range weapon should I buy? The NS-30 Vandal or the AF-18 Stalker? I notice that I tend to be an aggressive player instead of sitting back, so mid-range to cqc is preferable to me. I already bought the SAS-R which I am somewhat proficient with, but I am still getting slaughtered with it.

I wish I could use the VR, but the ps4 doesn't have it yet.
  2. Titanshells

AF-18 Stalker is more ideal for what your looking for.
  3. ProfNoodles

Ok. Go with the full auto one then.
  4. MarkAntony

If you wanna see how to use it (all automatic scout rifles are copies among factions) here is a TR player using his faction equivalent (again same gun different skin):

general vid about auto scout rifles with AF-18 Stalker gameplay:

and the Vandal for comparison:
  5. ProfNoodles

I may just buy both. The vandal can also be used on any Faction, so why not. Also. thanks for the videos.
  6. HamOnRye

As a new player I can recommend the AF-Stalker, but I don't suggest you get the Vandal yet. The Vandal is a great gun but it requires extremely good accuracy before its viable.
  7. ProfNoodles

I bought the Vandal too because why not after watching the videos. You are right. I am practicing with it slowly, but at the moment, I like the AF-Stalker more. Already past the kill count on my normal SR.
  8. Plastikfrosch

If you want to be agressive and you are NC get yourself the cyclone (first gen smg) and if you plan to get it for money go to amazon. there was a package (dont know if it still exists): 7,50-€ for 1000SC and all 3 ES first gen SMGs in gold. would be perfect for you because the smgs are already included and you would be able to spent the cash for something else --> i would recomend the vandal as scoutrifle since the full automatik scoutrifles are at best.....meh and will get outperformed by the smgs by far. and if you get the vandal with money it would be availabel for all your chars because its an Nanite Systems weapon and its the only scoutrifle with 0,75ADS sped multiplier.
  9. Kalari

id also like to recommend the SAS-R. fun little toy.

that said there are also weapon packs on steam that are pretty nice for a newer player
  10. ProfNoodles

I already bought the SAS-R. I like it, but it is hard to use at times. Just need more practice with it. As for Amazon and Steam, I play on the PS4, so those aren't available to me.
  11. ProfNoodles

For some reason, the edit feature is gone,so apologies for double post. How about the Ns-44 Commissioner for my sidearm? There is a psn deal though for NS-357 and NS-11C. I wonder if I should take it. 20 dollar deal for only $10.
  12. Iridar51

My advice would be save your money. You already spent more than enough on weapons; you should just enjoy the game for a while. New weapons aren't meant to give you more power, they just give you new ways of playing the game. Little point of trying new stuff if you haven't thoroughly "enjoyed" the stuff you already have.
  13. ProfNoodles

Already bought it. I do plan too. I am just making sure I have some stuff just in case I need to server jump if what I hear about the imbalance issues on the server I play is true. Also, this actually helping me since I would have used that money on sweets anyways.