New Infiltrator looking for help

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Khyza, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Ximaster

I strongly recommend the Blackhand,its a small battle rifle,but it only have 4 bullets in chamber. So u must go for headshots. But if u control distances and shots it becomes incredible :D

There is a guide that ive find: http://ps2guides.besaba.com/mechanics#blackhand

2. Ballto21

Advice on sniping:
    For a sniper, a V10. The reasoning for this is its a middle ground jack of all trades rifle, with fairly high velocity, not terribly long rechamber time, and a 250m OHK range. The XM98s drop/ohk range and velocity is kind of shoddy, and theparallaxs rechamber time is unforgiving. The Ghost is a very niche weapon and one of the more pain in the *** ones to use.

Dont be afraid to miss or bodyshot. the only way for you to get better is to **** up a lot. Youll only get good at hitting anything more than low BR players not moving, the occasional bad sniper, or engineers with a turret fetish is to shoot at movers and miss a lot. Youre bad now, but you will get better with time.

If youre not shooting, youre cloaked and moving around looking for a target. If youre not cloaked or shooting, youre running, strafing, jumping and being as erratic in your movements as possible to avoid other snipers. While youre doing that waiting on recharge, youll reload, and take out your secondary while watching the minimap for the next point.

Your dildar is your best friend, you will always have one down and if youre not shooting youll also be paying half attention to the radar, and almost full attention to it when youre not cloaked for the inevitable buttmad LA/HA that will come after you.

EMPs are also a friend, when that HA does come after you, you might need it to deal with the overshield. This is your get out of jail free card, youll learn over time when youll need it.

Suit slot, i always go with ammo belts when doing long range solo nonsense and for when im closer in squad play i run grenade bandoliers. I have however heard good things about running nanoweave, but ive never used it myself.

For positioning, its really circumstantial with a huge amount of factors. Generally you want high up, behind, with a wide LoS with enough cover for you to hide behind but doesnt block your LoS terribly.

While reading this, remember something Jawa said
    • Up x 1