[Suggestion] New Infil Non-camo Stripes...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ginjer, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Ginjer

Hey everyone,
    I understand that the recent changes to VS and NC camo coverage was in order to balance it with TR. However, I feel that the NC got the short end of the stick. While TR gets a good looking red stripe, and VS gets a purple stripe that is so dark it's almost black anyway, NC gets a freaking powder blue stripe that stands out more than anything and clashes with even the camos that are faction specific to NC.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    First off, I don't really understand why they wouldn't just remove some of the TR striping in order to balance it rather than adding striping to the other two factions, but for TR and NC's sake, please darken the stripe. Both factions stripes are ridiculously visible compared to VS' not to mention NC's looking like crap.
    • Up x 2
  2. Ginjer

The pics resized for whatever reason, but you get the gist of it.
  3. Kyouki

I think vanu should be nerfed more. Their faction colors only really effect the lighter camos. Needs to be teal IMO. :D
  4. Liquid23

bright neon pink would fit more
  5. Kyouki

I like the way you think soldier.
  6. NinjaTurtle

I'm simply no longer buying any cosmetic items. If I can't make my character look good why would I want to waste my money.

SOE you god damned gone messed it up.

I wonder if they realize the logic in making it possible for players to make good looking characters when they have a business model based majorly on micro transaction for cosmetic items. Seems someone at SOE was not using their brain.

In anticipation of the new layer studio helmets I was going to buy a couple along with some camo. That simply is not going to happen unless they revert these changes
    • Up x 2
  7. Ginjer

W
    Well I know I certainly won't be buying camos for my infil until they fix it because it looks hideous.
  8. John_Aitc

"You're not dressing like TR"
  9. HadesR

Does beggar belief that no one in the office turned around and said

" You know what guy's .. That looks as out of place as a turd in a swimming pool "