New Helmets

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Blitzkrieg, May 10, 2013.

1. Chubzdoomer

Ah, close enough. :p
  2. PS2Freak

yeah, going to buy CLOSED nc one. looking good
  3. Regh

My opinion regarding how bad the lastest helmets look on the TR infiltrator:
    There's nothing wrong with the helmets in fact they look awsome in the TR theme
    Thing is, that the TR infiltrator looks so skinny compared to the NC and VS, or is it just me?
  4. Roki

I found something interesting. It belongs to a PS2 render of Rexo armor. Hopefully one day ...

[IMG]
  5. Nobalification

only for NC? :(
  6. Bill Hicks

TR win the helmet war again.
  7. VSDerp

gotta disagree with you billy hicks. vanu won!
  8. Kogmaw

oh yes, i am in love with the VS set, this is the kind of art i want to see with VS. So hawtt
  9. Ryko Nailo

I liked the Hyperion and would like this new one IF it didnt have that bloody black bar in the face, totally ruins it for VS. Think the TR one is okay but Stormtrooper was amazing, and the new NC one is the best of the three but without new armor to match it will be like the sci fi one and look horribly out of place.
  10. exLupo

"Use the open faced club, the sand wedge."
    "Mmm.. open faced club sandwich."
  11. Cruci

We're only getting the ''open face'' one in 2 days sadly =/
  12. VSDerp

i want vanu helmet closed up like before
  13. Lyel

Oh my god, YES!

DEV'S, WE DO NEED TRENCH COATS AS A COSMETIC.
  14. Heyitsrobbie1984

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Blarg20011

Why don't TR helmets ever look good on classes other than HA?
  16. Kunavi

Blarg20011 ... F*ing true that. :''''( Well, the one with the dual filters is OK.. Spectre also looks for all Classes. The Sentinel might be good, can't decide - But it does look fitting for a HA at least.
  17. OddChelsea

Congratulations, you posted in a very old and no longer relevant thread. You are a necroposter. Your reward is a recommendation to check how old the thread is (and the last post) before posting in it.
  18. Pikachu

[IMG]
  19. Nobalification

this fight we win but war doesn´t end yet. We must fight for Emperor against heretics.
    • Up x 1
  20. eldarfalcongravtank

upcoming NC helmets from player studio, tweeted by TRay. maybe included in the next large GU

[IMG]