New Helmets

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Blitzkrieg, May 10, 2013.

1. Blitzkrieg

Couldn't see any threads showing these properly so I thought i'd put them out for every one.

New Conglomerate

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Up x 6
  2. Blitzkrieg

Vanu Sovereignty

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  3. Blitzkrieg

Terran Republic

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. Shockwave44

Finally the art team got their crap together. They all look great.
    • Up x 5
  5. Blitzkrieg

TR set is now up. Enjoy.
  6. Eclipson

The two TR helmets have to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen in this game. The commisioner cap looks really out of place on the infiltrator, and that TR Open face helmet just creeps the heck out of me. We look like freaking alien bugs! What were they thinking?! Lol, the other two look pretty cool though, but man, those TR helmets are god awful.
    • Up x 1
  7. Shockwave44

Both the TR helmets don't work on the infiltrator but otherwise they look good. Love the terminator eyes but it should be a full face mask.

The VS and NC made out like bandits in this set.
    • Up x 1
  8. Eclipson

Yea the TR one could be . . . decent if it was a full face mask. I honestly don't care though, as I don't need another helmet, as I freaking love our StormTrooper helmet. Its gonna be hard to top that honestly. These come no where near close to even matching how amazing that thing looks.
  9. Nogrim313

anyone else wonder what exactly makes these open face? aside from TRs nose/mouth hole
  10. NINJACHEESE

Man VS and NC helmets look good. TR's needs to be full face looks funky as is right now. But that commissar hat is the best! Just need the option for a mustache to finish off the look.
  11. MangoPunch

It should be noted there are two models for each helmet in the game files: One with the faceplate down and one with the faceplate up. Since there's only one listing for each helmet on the store, it looks like buying one will give you access to both variations. That's pretty cool.
  12. Nogrim313

hmm i wonder if hitting L opens the face plate lol
  13. Ryko Nailo

[IMG]
    My first thought.
    • Up x 11
  14. NeverWas

most prolly ....
  15. MangoPunch

No, since that'll interfere with laser sights and flashlights. It'll probably be a separate option in the loadout menu.
  16. SgtBreastroker

The VS one would be so much cooler if we could see the face.
    • Up x 2
  17. Voraen

Not bad. I like TRs open face helmet the best and VS 2nd. Reminds me of my fav MK3 character kabal. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. UnDeaD_CyBorG

These look sweet.
    I always wanted the VS Hyperion Helmet with a full visor or a gask mask attachment; And with Composite plate for the MAX.
    There will do; The helmet looks spectacularly fitting for an Infiltrator, in any case.
  19. MistaN

Why the heck do all of these new helmets looks so out of place? I mean, dont get me wrong....they all look AWESOME, in their own right. But the thing is, is that they dont look right on the models. These look like they go to completely different armor sets. SOE really needs to stop releasing this stuff piece by piece and wait until they can provide a whole set that actually complements each other.
    • Up x 3
  20. Fanaticalist

I'll have to take a closer look on the beta server, but these may be yet another set of helmets that I have to skip. I had such high hopes for the Commissar's lid. I have to admit that I haven't been real excited by the infantry models in PS2.

Well, except the female Vanu infiltrator of course. Zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a-poom-poom!