[Suggestion] New healing idea

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Maniac3255, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Maniac3255

Hi guys, I am posting an idea about a new tool the medic can use. I thought about this in a few ways and considered the idea from The Division, A box. This box could be used in a few ways.

Healing Box- like the AOE heal ability this would allow the medic to set a healing box in one location and have the opportunity to run around without having to worry about trying to heal others with the gun and get killed while trying to heal them.

Revive Box- This probably is the least likely to be seen considering the revive grenade. this box would allow those who die in the box's area is revived. This would help out a lot but the problem is that light assaults with C4 can kill that area of allies.

immunity Box- this would be considered a countermeasure to concussion grenades and anything else like flash grenades.

Overshield Box- this one would be considered a stretch. the purpose of this box grants an over shield to an individual for a very limited amount of time.

Although these are not foreseeable as something the community might like I am putting them out there even if there is something very similar already in the game. The trick to the box is the area of effect and the amount of time active before destroying itself.
  2. BrbImAFK

Heal box - We've got plenty of healing in this game. Medic's AoE heal, medic gun, regen implant, skill sticks, triage on scout Flashes (which heals MAX's too, iirc), etc. etc. etc. This item doesn't really fill an empty niche, nor does it really justify the costs to create. Skip thanks.

Revive box - We've already got revive grenades, and those are spammy enough. We don't need more zombies. As above, I don't think this fills a new role, nor does it justify the creation costs. Skip again.

Immunity box - We're going to be getting an implant in the next implant batch that does exactly this. DBG isn't going to create an item that'll stop people buying implants, so this is a non-starter.

Overshield box - No. HA's spamming near permanent overshield are obnoxious enough without passing it on to other classes too. Hard NO on this one.
  3. Maniac3255

Your right. The healing box would be a stationary ability like the shield recharger
  4. Eternaloptimist

Given that no one seems to use the healing 'nade for remote medic help I too, have suggested something like the healing box (I've called it a field dressing pack in previous posts). Drop it like an engie drops ammo packs. Certs for certs sake!