new headshot leader

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rockhead101, Nov 27, 2015.

1. rockhead101

2. Campagne

It really doesn't seem too suspicious at the top, but then as you scroll down, there is a very rapid change in skill level. :confused:
  3. ZephyrBurst

Eh, he's sniping at the bottom of the list there. You check the killboard of almost anyone who snipes from time to time (myself included) and you'll see those sudden streaks like that. There are definitely moments of opportunity like this that pop up for sniping.
  4. FieldMarshall

Its not really suspicious.
    Look at is Betelgeuse stats for example. 2638 kills. 504 of them are headshots. Thats just 17% headshots.

Sniper rifle headshot kills is usually high.
    I have 1160 kills on my RAMS. 967 of them are headshot kills. Im not that good, but its still 83% headshots.
    He has 1160 Parallax kills. 1006 of them are headshots. 86% of all kills are headshots.

I suspect a lot of kills with SRs naturally comes from headshots on people who stand still too long. Or enemy snipers.
    I have gone on 30+ HS streaks with SRs, but im not a hacker and im not a planetside god.
    • Up x 1
  5. Jubikus

Yeah killstreaks happen hell earlier i had a nice killstreak sniping with a blackhand.
  6. HAYMAKER

Any decent player playing infiltrator class with a sniper or scout rifle load out will attempt headshots 95% of the time.

Why use a sniper if your going to go for body shots?
    Unless you are playing primarily with CQC BAR's and taking on targets at mid to close range.
  7. TheFlamingLemon

Seems like just a good player.
  8. Imperial Sect

He's in DA...one of the best outfits in this game (or used to be, not sure anymore, don't really follow this stuff)...your surprised he has good stats?
  9. Kazrak

Totally legit gameplay

he found a nice spot maybe where he can aim at an enemy sundi and took his time
    fastest consecutive headshots were 5s apart thats not even max sniping speed
    if you are good you can perform better than that but he obviosly plays for a secure high KD
  10. Plastikfrosch

loooooool, nova: 104% accuracy????
    someone forgot how to math.
  11. HAYMAKER

Dunno how good DA is as an outfit whole. But certainly have some of the best pvp players..
  12. Klypto

Shotguns originally counted one hit per pellet.
  13. Plastikfrosch

even then its not possible to reach more than 100%. Or did a few pellets hit more than 1 target?
  14. Pirbi

I think I have two sniper rifles rated "suspicious" on accuracy and 77+ headshot ratios (85% on longshot) and could probably get more rifles on the list if sniping didn't get boring so fast. His high headshot ratios all relate to sniper rifles. If you aren't aiming for the head with a sniper rifle then you aren't going to aim for the head with anything.
  15. Klypto

No each pellet counted as a hit.

8 "hits" with 1 "shot" or squeeze of the trigger is 800% accuracy according to the original system.

It was a high oversight issue. Hits were later changed to be number of players hit per shot iirc.