New ground vehicle ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bonom Denej, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Bonom Denej

2. BillBoBaggins

If it is a transport vehicle i do not see the point unless it has some unique ability.We already have the Sunderer.
    • Up x 4
  3. MostlyClueless

Seems legit to me.

I wouldn't mind a Transport Vehicle that's a bit more nimble and maneuverable than the milk float that is the Sunderer.
  4. Ravenorth

They post concept art of different vehicles all the time and none of them has not made their way on the game yet, so dont get too excited.
    • Up x 9
  5. Bonom Denej

I can agree but TRay doesn't post that much useless game content on twitter without actually explaining it.

But it's like the colossus tank. We saw concept art, I think they even mentionned it, but it disappeared since. They must have tons of concept art.

Anyway, about that specific screenshot, it looks very aerodynamic, unlike the Sundie. So yeah, maybe a 5 guy transport vehicle with one gunner on top ? Like a buffed harasser ? Or maybe no gun at all, I'd actually like that : A pure transport vehicles, weaponless, but being actually really fast and able to climb hills and stuff.
    • Up x 4
  6. RomulusX

Looks like an ANT...the back fins look as if they could be deployed upwards possibly. But I was under the impression the ANT was going to be a sunderer variant. I dislike all these variants, until we are able to switch them out at a weapons tower.
  7. CEGrif

• Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Whatever it is never get any hopes up. :rolleyes: At best we will see the valkyrie in summer as Higby said. Next year we might see one of all these hinted vehicles.
    • Up x 3
  9. SiosDashcR

Like the airship carrier we saw a year ago?
  10. libbmaster

Malorn said it's an ANT...

...But April 1st so... :eek:
    • Up x 2
  11. Hosp

I'll agree with the ANT look. But as already mentioned a few times, April 01.
    • Up x 1
  12. sustainedfire

Its TR ES Buggy. They went with a more militarized look, over the Rally car art that was passed around a while back.
    • Up x 1
  13. Cirevam

Source? I thought Malorn or one of the other devs said during an AMA that the ANT was going to be a Sunderer module. But if it will a new vehicle... :eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. stalkish

Looks similar to the old ANT, here is a comparison from PS1:
    [IMG][IMG]
    Definately looks like nanite storage rather than transport.

Could be pulling our leg of course....
    • Up x 3
  15. sustainedfire

I feel this art was shown already, months ago.

With no information given at that time as well.

I would like a new picture please. Show us something completely insane that might make it into game someday.
  16. blampoet

must be a april fools... because of this
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?postid=951516#post951516

eventhough.... there might have been a change of mind in the mean time...

Now that it's April 2nd, Malorn, has there been a change of mind since December?
    • Up x 1
  17. Kunavi

I call "Sunderer Body Kits"... For SC of course.
  18. IamDH

EDIT-

I dont know where this picture is from but I HAVE seen this before
  19. Modern Ancestor

Reminds me of the totally Hilarious ANT derby we arranged at Werner back in the day.:p
  20. IamDH

My predictions for the next ground vehicle
    [IMG]
    Plus.... its more stable than the flash
    • Up x 8