[Suggestion] New continent

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 3punkt14159, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Liewec123

hate to be negative, but this game is entirely player driven every new map spreads the playerbase thinner if people play it,
    and if people don't play it then it was masses of wasted resources.
    perhaps they could have several maps locked,
    but honestly, shooting people in a deset and shooting people in the snow isn't too different! XD
    i'd rather they work on adding more faction exclusive stuff! finally another faction specific vehicle?! :D
  2. ChUnKiFieR

I like the idea of having only one continent open at a time. I like Hossin. More people might like Hossin after a time if they were forced to play it more instead of ignoring it based mostly on hearsay. I get that it's not tank friendly. TOO BAD! It's not suppose to be. I get that it's hard to get around. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE! Are you being forced to get or find a ride? Or learn to fly even? And don't get me started about the fog. AAAwwwww! Bunch of babies just want to run and gun. God forbid you might actually have to think a bit harder and come up with some complicated tactics. That you might have to sit still for a while laying in wait for an attack!

If you're skipping Hossin your ignoring 25% of the game. DUMB!
    • Up x 2
  3. Wind_Walker

I'd play on Hossin if it wasn't such a ghost town. Every time I log in, it's being ignored by 99.9% of the player base while 0.1% of one specific faction will ghost cap it because why not.
  4. bLind db

Why, so the hordes of vehicle ****ters can ignore the new map in favor in Indar like they did with Hossin?
  5. Littleman

I'd prefer if DGC fixed up the current continents to a good standard before creating a new continent to that new standard. We want people to want to fight across all continents, not dread going back to the cluster-****s the current four currently are. If the Indar T gets nuked and battle lines don't constantly get hung up in some damnable no man's land ever again, Indar will be so much better for it.
  6. freeAmerish

They work on construction system so we can be sure in the near future we wont get a new
    continent.
  7. TheFlamingLemon

New maps won't add anything to the game. It will be the same thing in a different setting. DBG should keep their resources focusedon other areas.
  8. Abraham with Cheese

Honestly, if they did add a new map, hopefully it'd be after the construction feature/s are fully fleshed out.

Then, give us literally 12 bases. 3 warpgates, 3 tech plants, 3 biolabs, and 3 amp stations.

Everything else can be player made.

Boom.
  9. Savadrin

Everyone's already complaining about the Prowler being so OP when on a mountain top.

BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT A PROWLER ON A FIERY MAGMA MOUNTAIN TOP?

YOU GET A FIRE MAGMA PROWLER AND BOYS YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT IN ACTION.

The Terran Republic is officially in favor of a Volcano Continent.
  10. Pikachu

I would like to see big teleporters at the edges of the map so it becomes like fighting on a sphere rather than an in-boxed plane. Being at the west edge also means you're near the east edge. Warpgates would obviously not be in the corners.
  11. X5ync

A continent that has lakes where you can dive. :)
  12. Moz

This, Hossin is by far the best designed continent! Its the product of all the whining about vehicle camping / spawn room camping, and now people dont want to play it...... pffft..