[Suggestion] New Conglomerate Ranks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Regpuppy, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Regpuppy

From my knowledge, TR has more conventional ranking (which fits them) and VS has ranks suited to a pseudo-science-cult.(like the one Tom Cruise is in)

NC's though, ours feels extremely generic and thrown together. But as our name suggests. Shouldn't we get a rank system that has to do with corporations and business instead of this bastardization of Star Wars rebel alliance crossed with conventional? Sure, it'd be mildly campy, but so are the Vanu ranks. But they at least fit.
  2. BuhamutZeo

Welcome to the general NC theme. Everything we have is generic and thrown together with duct tape. :p

Also, what ranks are you suggesting?

Customer Service Rep Regpuppy
    General Manager Regpuppy
    Assistant Manager Regpuppy
    CFO Regpuppy
    CEO Regpuppy?
    Janitor Regpuppy!
    • Up x 2
  3. Regpuppy

Eh, it fits if that was our only theme. But I'd just like something suited to our actual name and the fact that we're run by greedy corporate masters. :p

and our titles... yuck.
  4. BuhamutZeo

President Regpuppy!
  5. GamerOS

You forgot executive Manager, it's a meaningless title but it will make people feel better about themselves.
  6. Marinealver

lol maybe some lawyere ranks,

Statesman
    Associate
    Partner
  7. Lamarr

My mind is blown. I honestly had no idea the ranks were different for different factions :O
  8. Tvayumat

How the hell do you go from "Guerrilla" to "Serviceman"?

There is no logical progression at all, NC titles are just words that are vaguely reminiscent of freedom fighters... sort of...
  9. Overdistort

Corporate Titles is the way to go!

Can't wait to play as rank thats lower than my IRL job-specific one. NC, **** yeah!
    • Up x 1