new CME

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Van Dax, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Van Dax

changes to CME look good but it still needs to have its h. recoil dropped to .2/.2 (from .225/.225)

(for those who haven't seen it, the buff is as follows: velocity from 630 to 670, recoil angle max from 19 to 18, first shot recoil multiplier from 2.5 to 2)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ST2QwVk9xamtQeVRpQnVhc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=14

If it has been changed but is omitted from vanu lab's spreadsheet I apologize.
  2. Nakar

VanuLabs didn't mention those stats, I'm not sure why not. If they were changed then it wasn't shown unfortunately.

Still, the changes that were put in are pretty nice. The FSRM drop especially is handy because the NS-11A has a pretty whopping one for its recoil pattern, which would make the CME a lot better at burst-firing. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Also the Corvus got a tiny, tiny reduction in FSRM. It barely had any recoil anyway but now it has even less!
  3. asdfPanda

It did mention the changes in the spreadsheet, and I think that is by VanuLabs?

Anyhow, the CME will be pretty nice after the change, and the Corvus may have a good long range contender. Hopefully the CME can differentiate itself from the NS-11A after this change.
  4. Bankrotas

CME still jitters a bit much. Dropping one tier would do it all it need to be competitive.
    • Up x 1