New Cloak's!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Outake, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Outake

I posted something like this a few days ago in the general thread... oops

Dispersion Cloak: lowers damage by 20% last 6 sec up-1 gives you the cloak 2: 5% more def .5 longer 3: 5% .5 longer 4: 5% 1 sec longer can walk past shields

Stalker cloak: Cloak time forever perfect inv when still bad when on the move. 2 sec to become perfectly inv when still up-1: gives you the cloak 2: .2 sec faster to become perfectly inv. 3: .2 off again 4: .6 off

Clone Cloak: cloak time 12 sec has a cooldown of 5 sec Leaves behind a crouching image of yourself. up-1 gives you the cloak 2: the image moves the way you are walking when you turn cloak on. 3: The image becomes lifelike NPC. 4: you create two images that run to different ways and are lifelike. (they don't do any damage there just to make people shoot at them.

Blink Cloak: cloak time 6 sec you dash 10 feet forward and cloak is a burst of smoke you have a 11 sec power supply but you use 5 sec of the power to create the dash and smoke. the dash has a cooldown but the cloak does not meaning you can turn it on and off but the dash will only work every 5 sec.
    up-1: gives you the cloak 2: more power supply +1 sec cloak time 3: more power supply +1 sec cloak time 4: dash has no cooldown,
    ^^^^^
    This means you can dash two times at max ups but you will only have like 1 sec of cloak time after your 2x dash

the stalker cloak and the dispersion cloak are bad cloaks (aka what cloak is now) stalker becomes perfect when still the dispersion is just bad all the time the clone is perfect all the time. and Blink cloak is perfect.
  2. aR2k

How about a cloak that gives you the enemies skin for a brief moment, excellent for sneaking past the front lines ;)
  3. Daejin

Basicaly the EXACT same as the hunter's cloak, but turns you Red in the eyes of TR, Blue in the Eyes of NC and Purple in the eyes of Vanu. Same upgrades and cert costs.
  4. aR2k

Ohh, didnt know! Has my vote then!
  5. Daejin

I mean, that's how I feel it should work. As far as I know, there are no plans for such a cloak. Though:
    [IMG]