[Suggestion] New attachment for carbines!!!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by APOCARIDER, Dec 28, 2012.

1. APOCARIDER

Hi there,

I just got an idead! I suggest new attachment for all carbines.....Stock.It could help improve accuracy and the look of the gun.It would cost 100certs.It would really help NC with those high recoil weapond (I am not crying about how NC weaponry is bad.I like it!)Say what you think guys.

P.S Say LIKE or dislike in your commnets!;)
  2. Redshift

What you have described is the forward grip, it's just not very good
  3. APOCARIDER

Really?! Looks i am dumber then i thought.
  4. Redshift

Yea the forward grip is supposed to do horizontal recoil and the compensator does vertical, which both increase accuracy, but tbh you'd be hard presed to notice the difference regardless of if they're on or not
  5. APOCARIDER

I suggested this because i dont like how carbines look now.I wanted to improve look of carbines by adding stock.
  6. Blitzer

I'd buy stock for my carbine just for the looks.
    • Up x 1
  7. Hydragarium

I plainly refuse to - this is voting and poll threads are not allowed. ;)

As for your idea - sure. But I'd rather have more vanity slots for vehicles if we're talking priorities.
  8. schwarzklang

Yeah more Vanity slots are a must do for soe. I bought several vanity attachments without knwoing that i can only attach one of them at a time. This really sucks and will bring soe less money.
  9. APOCARIDER

Go to vehicle disscusions if you want to talk about this.I want to know what people think about MY idea.
  10. Superwiggles

Just use a shotgun with slugs, they have stocks, and are all around better at any range.
  11. schwarzklang

I dont care about your idea.
  12. APOCARIDER

I am talking about carbines not shotguns:rolleyes:
  13. APOCARIDER

Go away if you dont care! And stop spaming BS.
  14. CoffeeBreak

Shooting a carbine without a stock has terrible accuracy and shakes around in your hands(basically how terrorists in 80s action movies shoot). So if they wanted it to make sense a stock would help you much more than a special forward grip. But it's a game and attachments are merely stat adjustments.
  15. APOCARIDER

Ummm..Ummm....Ummm.....I dont know!