[NevR] Nevermore Recruiting - NC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Dirge, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Marksman_5147

2. Dirge

Cool, I look forward to it.
  3. xNumonicx

Hey dirge, i was wondering if you would allow me to join. Nobody plays in zulu anymore and i want more then to just hop on and solo all day.
  4. Dirge

Sure man! Feel free to squad up whenever you want. Assuming that goes well, you're in.
  5. Cheezy Q

Just threw another video together, mostly consisting of trashing TR Maxes and Prowlers and stuff.

• Up x 2
  6. Marksman_5147

7. Dirge

8. StRiPMOe

9. Cheezy Q

Hey Strip, just saw this - been out of commission the last few days. I let Dirge know. He's been busy this week, but he knows you're interested. Sorry about the delay.
  10. Cyrax Servius

Felt something strange last night, as it turns out, Valkyrur rammed a stick of c4 in my azz twice!!! Boom!!! Stupid me went back looking for him after the first time.

Good stuff last night,
    Good guys and definitely dangerous.
    • Up x 1
  11. Dirge

Thanks Cyrax, that was a really fun fight. See you on the battlefield, o7....
    • Up x 2
  12. KumaCommando

13. Dirge

14. KumaCommando

Sure, I just want some people to play with as of right now. I keep getting stuck in squads of people that are happily sitting around not going for objectives and end up becoming sniper snacks.
    • Up x 1
  15. KumaCommando

Or the lovely and amazing Team Killing right as I spawn
    • Up x 1
  16. Dirge

I hear ya, go ahead and send me a PSN request and we can squad up sometime.
  17. Marksman_5147

18. Dirge

But you're VS, and you have an outfit already. :(

Also, you're a stirrer of so much **** that I don't want the responsibility, even if you were serious about wanting to join :p.
    • Up x 1
  19. Cheezy Q

Just some more goofing around. C4'd an ESF and mostly trying to pull a Shrekzerker against some aircraft. Beyond that, nothing super special. Did also include a little preview for something I want to do in the future. ;)

• Up x 1
  20. Dirge

Match this weekend, should be a blast!

Bump.