Nerf Vanu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC supporter, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NC supporter

Vanu is extremely powerful and needs nerfing. We can cause this by having both TR and NC playerbase complain the heck out of forumside. Thus the majority of factions is complaining and SOE will act accordingly as they wish to keep majority of profits. Win win situation. The skill level is way too low on VS and the magrider needs to be less mobile but buff that magburner. Nerf the PPA more and also make sure the scythes are on the level of mobility as mosquitoes. Make VS weapons deal more damage but are less accurate and make VS more visible in terms of natural armor colouring. Let the complaints begin.
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

Vanu are OP because I'm bad please nerf.
  3. Octoknight

So we meet again NC Supporter...I don't like this...
    • Up x 1
  4. Solidpew

Is this a roleplay thread? Hold on, let me contribute.

Those filthy worshippers of an intangible presence must yield to the combined corporate might of our proud Conglomerate. :rolleyes:
  5. PurpleBeefer

hmmm, PPA are getting nerfed more and more, that is confirmed. gradual but its happening. scythes have their own disadvantages just like other ESF's, not even gonna get into the magrider as there are plenty of threads for that.

give me PPA guns on my lib!
  6. Octoknight

You might as well take this...hate to see you get burned...
    [IMG]
  7. Rogueghost

Why is it that nobody that makes these threads has any idea how weapons work in this game.

One can't just make a weapon "Do more damage, and make it less accurate."
  8. TheShrapnelKing

What is this I don't even -

Learn to kill, OP.
  9. M4gn1

Nerf forumside pls
    • Up x 1
  10. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.