[Suggestion] NERF TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, May 28, 2015.

1. Ragnarox

Seriously when is Indar gonna open on Miller??? :)))
  2. prodo123

3. Leftconsin

TR are too good for the following reasons:
    They have the best three LMGs.
    Swag.
    Best MAX based anti-vehicle weapons.
    All the good players are abandoning the other factions to play TR.
    Red.
    Best bolt action sniper.
    Only rocket launcher that both locks on and dumb fires AT THE SAME TIME!
    Dakka.
    • Up x 5
  4. FieldMarshall

I think TR needs more recoil and slower reload speeds. Butcher also needs a nerf.
    • Up x 1
  5. Kirppu1

"Gimme the same weapons than that character, THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH ME"
    • Up x 1
  6. Dgross

I think you have no idea what you're talking about.
  7. Leftconsin

Or does he have the BEST ideas?
  8. AxiomInsanity87

Because indar is our home.
  9. Cartedoge

Have you met the NC Raven?
  10. Dgross

Speaking of...why isn't it nerfed yet. Fractures can't even compare. At all.
  11. DorianOmega

12. OldMaster80

I'm TR, and I'm fine. Good soldiers don't cry for better weapons, they train and do with what they got.
  13. Campagne

I can't say I've seen the TR own anything on Miller recently. Nothin' but purple swine taking the continents, for the most part. NC had Esamir once, I think.

As for balance, I think TR weapons should shake more in their hands or something rather than the sharp and accurate short to mid range powerhouses that they are now.
  14. Leftconsin

Now that Orion, SVA, and BJ are getting solid nerfs my #1 on the list I posted before might come true!
  15. Kazrak

Yeah please nerf TR weapons i'm still hitting to many bullets on point blank range
    Every Vanu and NC should be able to run across 100m plain field and then knife me 2 times befor i can shoot them down with my lmg (stupid small mags and long reload time)

Oh yeah and more DAKKA is all we need just point your gun in the general direction of enemys and some bullet might scratch something that kills you befor your own mag is empty

So much fun when hit detection ignores 20-90% of your bullets especially those ADAD-Ballerinas who keep dancing around hitting EVERY SINGLE SHOT ON YOUR HEAD and you just think "Hey at least i hit him two times in the kneecaps while aiming on his torso"

I can write this all day.....
    • Up x 1
  16. AxiomInsanity87

And nc weapons shake more when firing at close range targets?.

Vs weapons expel purple smoke at long range?.

17. Eternaloptimist

I play all factions. I see nothing OP about TR, or either of the others for that matter. Was a TR trooper not nice to you recently? Is that it or is this just a troll post? As to that list above....................

They have the best three LMGs. (compared to say, the Anchor, SAW, EM6, Orion, SVA88????)
    Swag. (Huh? must update my knowledge of forum jargon...no idea what this is)
    Best MAX based anti-vehicle weapons. (Are we including the Fracture here? Really?????)
    All the good players are abandoning the other factions to play TR. (Only the Puritans wanted to abolish stuff because people like it)
    Red. (Agree!! plus Goggles and Drill Sergeant voice pack)
    Best bolt action sniper. (Have you tried the Parallax and the Longshot, or even the Railjack?)
    Only rocket launcher that both locks on and dumb fires AT THE SAME TIME! (Do you mean the Striker with its Coyote mechanic? THE STRIKER? ????????
    Dakka. (NC high damage, VS heat mechanic)

Nope, sorry, just not seeing it.
  18. FateJH

TR small arms weaponry did receive a handling overhaul about a year ago (actually, two passes were made) that increased their burst-friendliness slightly. Though many players were happy to get it, I don't recall if it made any kind of dent in the API.
  19. Leftconsin

I assure you, TR is outrageously overpowered! So I will give you six more reasons why they are!

1. Best ESF Rotary.
    2. Blends in in the dark.
    3. Good guys in the lore.
    5. SMGs outperform almost everything.
    6. TRAC-5 Burst.
  20. LazyAsian

Troll post confirmed