Nerf the Prowler!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Darkroyals, Jan 25, 2021.

1. CauseRedGoezFasta

With great pleasure I will give my Prowler to anyone who wishes. In its current form, it is the useless and weakest tank. It cannot resist any other MBT in the game, no defense, no dodge, no damage.
    Give me the OP of this game - NC MBT!
  2. Knjaz136

Excuse me?! Majority of close range engagements don't last longer than 8 seconds, and that resist shield provides almost Colossus level of EHP from the front.

Don't press the damn F button as soon as you see the enemy, press it when actual engagement starts.
    • Up x 1
  3. VV4LL3

You obviously never drove a Chimera.
  4. Mechwolf

... Just to put my 2 cents in Mag vs Prowler... Magriders are good if you actually study how to use them, Prowlers are just good out the gate with insane speed and highest DPS.

Magriders are only good for the players who stick around and know there's going to be a skill curve involved... there should be a little chart that shows "ease of use" of factions... VS has the highest skill curve, but it gets capped with nerf after nerf.

Vanguards have the "iwinshield" but it's nowhere near as insane as it once was.

Lockdown isn't OP, but it is frustrating when you have a team camping with lockdowns spamming shots for easy kills, and you can't shoot back with a mag because they can almost kill you after you're in mid-reload of your second shot, but magriders have the advantage on Hossin, where unless someone dropped an anvil, you're more than likely going to be able to shoot from above.

On PC, prowlers have more of an advantage because there's no cap on a turning speed for tanks, so a magrider can't jump over a prowler like you can on PS4.