[nerf] So when is the vanu nightcamo going to get nerfed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vaphell, Feb 21, 2015.

1. BaronX13

^ This, right here, is someone who gets it. And luckily he is nice enough not to be sarcastic as I am in trying to tell you that simply, people don't care enough. Especially considering it's already being looked at, and TR and NC bright colors are being toned down. That, combined with the fact darker camo has good and bad things about it, tends to make the discussion rather...useless. Also, again...for the third time...it isn't like Vanu turn invisible. Those facts along with your inability to actually discuss the problem in a reasonable matter make this thread nothing more than fodder for people like me...sarcastic veterans of the game who find the whining unneeded ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to look at both sides of the discussion.
  2. FnkyTwn

The last thing you are is rational, at least on this subject.

Having played all the factions I can tell you that you simply lack the experience to make the argument you're making. Either that you're intentionally trolling people, or this is like some OCD point of contention for you. It's like arguing that you can't see Prowler tanks at night because they're black.

Your only solution will be when we're all wearing the exact same thing, because after this argument your next will be that certain camos are "harder to differentiate than others" or some other nonsense. You're not even arguing rationally, and it's just you who seems to have a problem with it. At a certain point you're going to have to realize that this is just something you're going to have to get over in life. Consider it a hurdle.

So the answer is No. You can't have what you want because you're wrong and your inability to understand the counter arguments in this thread just makes it sad. It's like you've got your fingers in your ears and you're stomping your feet. No.
  3. asmodraxus

How about the day after ZoE becomes a useful ability
  4. Vaphell

And bright camos other factions have don't blend in either (and that's ignoring the fact that eg big chunks of amerish with dark rocks or certain parts of Hossin are not making Vanu painfully obvious either). Juicy blue, juicy yellow, juicy red. Where do these colors give a significant advantage over dark purple? Are you going to miss this +this or this on a grassland or on a desert?
    Long story short advantage of 'very obvious vs painfully obvious' during the day is not as big as 'barely noticeable vs **** i don't see a thing' at night.

Expressing it in numbers to give the idea. Let's say the difference in a loosely defined 'obviousness' is +/-10%. During the day it's going to be let's say 80% vs 70% but at night let's say 30% vs 20%. Which one is relatively greater? the one with lower numbers because 10% difference constitutes a bigger chunk of them.