Nerf Greenhorn Voice Pack!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aleã, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Aleã

Winky was wrong, it isn't Giraffe camo!
    Greenhorn's voice is incredibly overpowered!

I made a video to prove it:
    • Up x 38
  2. DrPapaPenguin

*TR uses SUGGESTION........

It's very... Effective.....*
    • Up x 2
  3. JorgeSarcos

*Epic Facepalm*
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Nonsense, it's the Giraffe Camo that's OP.
  5. Aleã

NCs feed their giraffes with ammo?:eek: (That's TR...!)
  6. Iridar51

But the reticule turns red. How could they not identify you as the enemy?

That MCG/Engi moment was hilarious, too bad voices are montaged, would be awesome if he said all that :D
  7. FateJH

I loved the PS1 greenhorn voice. It sounded very optimistic.
  8. Cuze

That video is hilarious. How often does that work?
  9. Maljas23

LOL. That was so perfect.
  10. HadesR

Don't worry .. SOE will soon slap some underwear on it .. It's how they deal with IFF
  11. Aleã

Maybe because the camo itself is made of "red-yellow-black reticules" ...o_O

Depends on the session. Giraffe itself works pretty every 2 minutes considering I'm very skilled at these "Spy techniques": http://i.imgur.com/ts1vXKi.jpg
    Getting ammo from the enemy happens a lot rarer. They mostly ignore me or get killed by my teammates. Some of them just jump on their own ammo pack like I would be blind...
  12. -Synapse-

Too bad you can't control what you say very well, PS2's voice system is way too bare-bones for the kind of game it is.
    • Up x 1
  13. Kociboss

This is...Impossible. I can't believe my eyes...

Is this staged or what?
    • Up x 4
  14. Aleã

I wish I could... but they act so strange even I can't imagine it. I can't even play the way how this game was intended because of these things. xD

But if enough people want it I could do a "Let's Play Giraffe" Stream or something else like that...
  15. Inex

Welcome to what is pretty much they only "P2W" part of PS2. :p
  16. Bujias

i watche the #3 and #4 off nerf giraffe a while ago, gotta say its pretty funny, shared with outfit and everything, hope you make one like those soon, music giraffe images when they see you everything was just perfect.
  17. z1967

I bought Giraffe camo because of these videos :|

Results have been mixed and longest record for not being shot on a crowded hostile point was 43 seconds. Wish I had fraps because that was hilarious.
  18. Udnknome

I need to post this video the next time someone is complaining about NC TKing all the time.

:D
  19. Kunavi

If Giraffe camo can confuse people and this is widely accepted and proven, why is it so hard for the same people to accept that VS camo is too conveniently dark for the kind of night PS2 has? :S Just curious. I mean, I never get confused like those guys, not even by Giraffe, but more often than not I have difficulties identifying VS in the dark or keeping track of their movements if I don't Spot before firing. I've played around with brightness and contrast but all I ever managed was to give PS2 a very washed out feel. That's a bit more than I'm willing to change just to be able to compete on a somewhat equal level.

Video was pretty awesome, LOLd IRL ^_^
  20. Strottinglemon

The voice editing at 0:55 is beautiful.
    • Up x 1