[Suggestion] Nerf Female Vanu Booty

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Ken Photon

How can you take away one of our best features?! First it's our Magriders, now it's our booties?! Don't be jealous that Vanu didn't bless you with a lot of junk in that trunk.

Besides, our booties go pretty well with our purple spandex. If you take that away, that would just be a fashion disaster!
    • Up x 3
  2. Jaedrik

I think it's important to analyze the next, often unreferenced, part of Sir Mix A Lot's famous Baby Got Back.

"When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung."
    The condition of being sprung more often coincides, it is implied, under the pretense of a slim waist in addition to a big buttocks, rather than simply a large buttocks itself.

This is true, gentlemen, we often overlook the fact that it is the comparison to the waist that makes the rump seem attractive. Have you seen a pair of floating butts? I have, not attractive, even though very round.

The waist to hip ratio is the true crux of the matter.
    I for one think it is the clothing which gives this illusion of the Vanu bottoms accentuated, or perhaps the fact that they are potentially transhumanists.

Source to back up my sexy claims: http://www.pngibr.org/publications/pdf/2010-Dixson-et-al.pdf
    • Up x 1
  3. Rtwpygbzstpqacihfd

LOL !
  4. Rtwpygbzstpqacihfd

Make the NC chick look hot.
  5. NCDaniel

*Bites lip*
  6. Fireflowerz

[IMG] Unless you roll with nightmare battalion, you will never get a chance to look at my butt. You might hear the clink of your helmet being split open, by my flare or sniper rifle. I also noob tube in the nards 2 just for lol :p. Am I not the sweetest, cutest thing, on auraxis & emerald ??
    Cuz pawning guys is what women do best :p , Nightmare Valkyries forever!!! Hell hath no fury like a night mar woman scorned - jorticle
  7. libbmaster

Incorrect. TR booty is OP, VS booty is on par with the NC.

The single color of the Vanu infiltrator's pants cause their bootys to look flabby.

The TR infiltrator's black/red contrast makes their butts appear much firmer.

Some one did a picture comparison a while back, will post when I find it. In the mean time, plz buff vanu wardrobe.
    • Up x 1
  8. -Synapse-

How has this lasted a whole three pages without getting banished to off-topic?
    Who in their right mind would bump this thread?
    What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen european swallow?

So many questions!
  9. Maphreal

Anyone that wants to see it will just rotate your avatar on the kill screen.
    • Up x 1
  10. SpartanPsycho

Maybe one day you will not be concerned about game ***, because you'll have some real ***.
  11. Paragon Exile

Woah man.

Don't cut yourself with that edge.
  12. Diilicious

that burn o:
  13. jiggu

Remove the ugly suit for NC infiltrator and buff dat booty
  14. VioIet

[IMG]

We have pancakes, that's why we have curves. Deal with it.